90 Somalis already deported from the US before Trump signs Somali ban executive order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
My family is from the K5 bush so no.
Yea you're a sheikhal that only ever comments on Somaliland politics and only ever calls out Somaliland politicians particularly Bixi. And is pro-union. You're definitely not ciidgale or anything. Totally a sheikhal from K5.:chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sometimes I really can't tell if @AbdiJohnson tweaks down his IQ a bit, kulaha "No, I'm from K5" saxib they probably rounded up 90 6ixheads
regardless of where they're from in the Somali peninsula then dropped them off at Mogadishu airport..

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"N-N-No, sir I'm from Hargeisa.. Can you drop me off there?"

"I'm not from Mogadishu, give me a parachute I'll jump off by Mudug"

"Can you change the course of the flight? My qabiil don't live there"

"Fucking dumb American how am I gonna get to K5 from Mogadishu with no lacag abahaa wasse"
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
"N-N-No, sir I'm from Hargeisa.. Can you drop me off there?"

"I'm not from Mogadishu, give me a parachute I'll jump off by Mudug"

"Can you change the course of the flight? My qabiil don't live there"

"Fucking dumb American how am I gonna get to K5 from Mogadishu with no lacag abahaa wasse"
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

"Bradar ma kuu shaxaadan karaa. Numberka ii soo tuur iyo dahabshiil dhowr kun igu soo tuur."

Sometimes I really can't tell if @AbdiJohnson tweaks down his IQ a bit, kulaha "No, I'm from K5" saxib they probably rounded up 90 6ixheads
regardless of where they're from in the Somali peninsula then dropped them off at Mogadishu airport..

They'll drop off the K5 Somalis in Addis. They'll drop off the Eastleigh Somalis in Kenya and the Djiboutians in Djibouti.

Unless they lied about being from Somalia like many have.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They'll drop off the K5 Somalis in Addis. They'll drop off the Eastleigh Somalis in Kenya and the Djiboutians in Djibouti.

Unless they lied about being from Somalia like many have.
No they dropped all the Somalis off at Mogadishu regardless of their tribes and what not, the Kenyans where sparta kicked off in their ends.

No they dropped all the Somalis off at Mogadishu regardless of their tribes and what not, the Kenyans where sparta kicked off in their ends.

It's by nationality, not ethnic group.

This is what I mean that you're a big troll. It's not a good look my friend

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's by nationality, not ethnic group.

This is what I mean that you're a big troll. It's not a good look my friend
Nope, 86 men and 4 women were dropped off at Aden Adde the Kenyans were dropped off @ Nairobi.
Most of them were denied asylum the rest of them got rekt by the judicial system.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Finally somebody serious in this thread.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey can confirm
I sometimes feel that @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is your trolling partner.:cosbyhmm:
You guys are both trolls so I am sure that there is an unholy alliance between you two.
full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending