80 years ago, my nation was attacked

OffTheDome

Proud American
if we weren't attacked by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, the Axis would've won WW2

Langaab Europeans, come in here and say thank you to your superiors!

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We saved those langaab Europeans from little mustache man
:westbrookswag:

GOD BLESS AMERICA 🦅

Edit: Also for some reason the title of this threat reminded me of Avatar the Last Airbender

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
In this thread before bums with low levels of self confidence tell you to stop loving the country you were born and raised in because you don't belong due to "whitey". 5 generations later and they'll still say the same thing. These people are sick! They want you to be miserable and have low confidence and have self imposed feelings of not belonging

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somali-Americans watching Somali-Canadians enjoy healthcare, gun laws and decent living.

D1AC4BA3-28E7-44D5-B18B-F7BBF0D81F4E.jpeg

In this thread before bums with low levels of self confidence tell you to stop loving the country you were born and raised in because you don't belong due to "whitey". 5 generations later and they'll still say the same thing. These people are sick! They want you to be miserable and have low confidence and have self imposed feelings of not belonging
i always advice that you should love your country only as much as it loves you

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I hope you show that loyalty to Trudeau.

:trumpsmirk:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
i always advice that you should love your country only as much as it loves you

It loves me very much. I am so thankful to have been born here. Thank you Canada for giving me a great education from K-12 to university, access to great universal health care, making me better off than more than 90% of multigenerational cadaans and giving me one of the best quality of life if not the best quality of life. I will always be loyal and thankful to this country. I will without hesitation die for it during battle.

I have never faced discrimination from cadaans even once but I have faced discrimination from Somalis at many times such as due to my clan. Somalia never loved me as I could have been a child clan militiaboy.

:childplease:

It loves me very much. I am so thankful to have been born here. Thank you Canada for giving me a great education from K-12 to university, access to great universal health care, making me better off than more than 90% of multigenerational cadaans and giving me one of the best quality of life if not the best quality of life. I will always be loyal and thankful to this country. I will without hesitation die for it during battle.

I have never faced discrimination from cadaans even once but I have faced discrimination from Somalis at many times such as due to my clan. Somalia never loved me as I could have been a child clan militiaboy.

canadian brothers living it up

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hi Daddy

Apollo

VIP
@OffTheDome @AbdiGaalDoon

The Axis powers were better for Somalis.

Italians would have created Italian East Africa (Eritrea+Ethiopia+Somalia) with Somalis being the largest ethnic group in it. They would have fucked up the Habesha and Oromos who live in the cooler parts of the highlands suitable for European settlement lowering their population while allowing the fierce nomads (Afars, Somalis) which fascist tend to respect to live freely.

Eventually due to Italian incompetence, modernization and/or white guilt the colony would have collapsed and Somalis would be the ruling group over Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Today we would have some Farax bashing the Tigray instead. :lolbron:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
5 generations my descendants will be running for somali parliament
:trumpsmirk:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
US is too big to succeed as a nation. Confederate states of America would’ve had a better, less interventionist foreign policy and we’d all be better off. And my prediction is that they would’ve been pressured to abolish slavery by the 1950s anyway.

Apollo

VIP
US is too big to succeed as a nation. Confederate states of America would’ve had a better, less interventionist foreign policy and we’d all be better off. And my prediction is that they would’ve been pressured to abolish slavery by the 1950s anyway.

The United States will break up this century.

The woke vs based Americans are unable to tolerate each other. Eventually they want separate countries.

Denying the accuracy/legitimacy of the 2020 election by Trump was just the very beginning.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The United States will break up this century.

The woke vs based Americans are unable to tolerate each other. Eventually they want separate countries.

Denying the accuracy/legitimacy of the 2020 election by Trump was just the very beginning.
I like to look at it from the perspective of what’s good for the rest of the world. And it’s also just not practical to cram 350m people who don’t agree on anything into a country. Also I hope the woke ones don’t get a country of their own. That would be miserable.

Trending