80 years ago, my nation was attacked

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The United States will break up this century.

The woke vs based Americans are unable to tolerate each other. Eventually they want separate countries.

Denying the accuracy/legitimacy of the 2020 election by Trump was just the very beginning.
You know trump lost right

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Americans talk a big game but when it comes down to it, they would never want the country to break up.
Really? There was a massive war that cost half million lives to achieve just this result. The worst thing that happened for the world was the defeat of the confederate.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You know trump lost right

That's his point. That the conservative types went so far in their saltiness and insanity as to deny an election was lost and storm the capitol is not a good sign for America going forward. Some really serious schisms are being stoked.

Apollo

VIP
@Shimbiris @AbdiGaalDoon

If the Axis powers won, Italian East Africa would legitimately ended up as a carbon copy of South Africa as Euros can only live comfortably in highland areas within Africa or the very southern tip.

The horror, instead of you know what they did to Ashkenazi Jews, Germans might have made a deal with the Italians to put them in Ethiopia. They were already thinking of Uganda or Madagascar, but since Ethiopia was controlled by their ally, it is more likely that happened.

The Horn would have some really funky alternative history if things were switched around.

That's his point. That the conservative types went so far in their saltiness and insanity as to deny an election was lost and storm the capitol is not a good sign for America going forward. Some really serious schisms are being stoked.
Anomaly. Only Trump could bring that out of them. There won’t be a personality like him in the next 100 years.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris @AbdiGaalDoon

If the Axis powers won, Italian East Africa would legitimately ended up as a carbon copy of South Africa as Euros can only live comfortably in highland areas within Africa or the very southern tip.

The horror, instead of you know what they did to Ashkenazi Jews, Germans might have made a deal with the Italians to put them in Ethiopia. They were already thinking of Uganda or Madagascar, but since Ethiopia was controlled by their ally, it is more likely that happened.

The Horn would have some really funky alternative history if things were switched around.

I don't buy this at all, walaal. A friend pointed something out to me once regarding cadaans and he was right:

I remember an Iranian buddy really cracking me up regarding this. He pointed out that whites almost never really succeeded in conquering or "colonizing" a place if the technology was relatively even or if they couldn't wipe out most of the population with disease. Case in point, the only places they ever really succeeded in colonizing are places like the Americas, Australia, Soutern Africa and some Pacific islands. Basically places where they had a stark technological (weapons & agriculture) or immunological advantage like with many Native American groups that 3/4th died out just because some whitey sneazed in their direction.

MENAs, most SSAs, Desis, East Asians... They royally failed in the long-term at population replacing these groups and ruling them because they didn't die like flies from disease and had access to things like metal weaponry, rifles and cannons and decent enough population sizes due to being familiar with agriculture.

They really blow their own horns too much with their acquisitions in the New World. Even Geeljires would've likely conquered places like Mesoamerica easily due to having metallurgy, horses, rifles, cannons and being able to wipe out like 3/4th of the population in some cases without even having to lift a finger.

He is correct. Cadaans seem pretty bad at colonizing a place where there are large populations who have comparable technology to them like gunpowder weapons and agriculture whilst lacking the added advantage of wiping the locals out with disease. They would never in a million years successfully wipe out Highland Ethiopians. They could barely even succeed at such a thing in Koonfur, I'd wager.

Apollo

VIP
I don't buy this at all, walaal. A friend pointed something out to me once regarding cadaans and he was right:

He is correct. Cadaans seem pretty bad at colonizing a place where there are large populations who have comparable technology to them like gunpowder weapons and agriculture whilst lacking the added advantage of wiping the locals out with disease. They would never in a million years successfully wipe out Highland Ethiopians. They could barely even succeed at such a thing in Koonfur, I'd wager.

True, but we are dealing with the hypothetical scenario where the Axis nutcases won. They would be willing to do some sick shit that liberal colonizers (Anglos, French) wouldn't do.

The Axis, Soviets, and Maoists would do a lot of crazy stuff without the liberal allies (US, UK, France) blocking their path.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
True, but we are dealing with the hypothetical scenario where the Axis nutcases won. They would be willing to do some sick shit that liberal colonizers (Anglos, French) wouldn't do.

The Axis, Soviets, and Maoists would do a lot of crazy stuff without the liberal allies (US, UK, France) blocking their path.

Yeah, I mean... if they were insane enough to carpet bomb and gas the highlands en masse then it would perhaps be possible but I picture the fallout getting so ugly that it would be infeasible to even settle the land after. Who knows...

Apollo

VIP
Yeah, I mean... if they were insane enough to carpet bomb and gas the highlands then it would perhaps be possible but I picture the fallout getting so ugly that it would be infeasible to even settle the land after. Who knows...

Imagine the cope when Nazi Germany survives into the 2000s and finds out their Saint was an E1b1b1 carrier, lmao.

Also, the epic cope when they find out that Italians and Ashkenazi Jews are quite similar and Slavs are close to the original Indo-Europeans.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Imagine the cope when Nazi Germany survives into the 2000s and finds out their Saint was an E1b1b1 carrier, lmao.

Also, the epic cope when they find out that Italians and Ashkenazi Jews are quite similar and Slavs are close to the original Indo-Europeans.

There was a former Neo-Nazi guy doing a TED talk a while back and I nearly died because he's an American who is Southern Italian in origin. As you and I both know, most of the ancestry of Southern Italians is MENA and this guy even looked from a young age to adulthood like he could pass in Bilad al-Sham. Something about some Blonde Neo-Nazis recruiting him just killed me. Even worse considering Southern Italians are EXTREMELY genetically similar and close to Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews.

Walaal, I'm telling right now that Allah has a beautiful sense of humor.

💀💀💀💀

There was a former Neo-Nazi guy doing a TED talk a while back and I nearly died because he's an American who is Southern Italian in origin. As you and I both know, most of the ancestry of Southern Italians is MENA and this guy even looked from a young age to adulthood like he could pass in Bilad al-Sham. Something about some Blonde Neo-Nazis recruiting him just killed me. Even worse considering Southern Italians are EXTREMELY genetically similar and close to Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews.

Walaal, I'm telling right now that Allah has a beautiful sense of humor.

💀💀💀💀
What do y’all be talking about? :wtf:

Those wops are white af no matter how easy they can tan.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What do y’all be talking about? :wtf:

Those wops are white af no matter how easy they can tan.

Genetically they are Eastern Mediterranean. They cluster closest to Jews and Greek Islanders right in between mainland Southern Europeans like mainland Greeks or Tuscans and Levantines like Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians. They are genetic intermediates between actual whites like Brits and MENAs and actually have way more ancestry from MENAs. Even Y-DNA lineages like J2 and E1b en masse. They're only considered white cos cadaans are silly and anyone from Europe basically just = white. Not that Americans even used to accept "Wops" as white at first.