80/20 rule confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking:
A virtuous/just man who is funny, kind, responsible, intelligent, and can get along with ppl:wow:.

Eliminates a lot of men, if we're being honest.

Good luck.

I know lot of somali females that were saying that for last decade and they still single into their late 30s. No one wants them because their old

TooMacaan

VIP
U watch too much romantic comedy movies and follow the #FakeNews perfect couples that post "goals" and cheat on each other every other weekend :camby:
:ayaanswag:That's nothing like me at all.
Don't think I've watched many RomComs. I've never even seen Titanic, or that Ryan Gosling stalker movie, as of yet, either. I don't purposely follow couples. I'm also very anti-infidelity. :bell:

I will admit though: some couple #goals moments are actually very cute.

Average Xalimo in her early 20s : i need a educated, handsome, nice, intelligent, funny, make good money.

5 years later. Standard lowers because she couldn't find the man she was looking for

Xalimo: i need a good man who is educated and makes good money.

A decade later: Still cant find the man shes looking for. Her stock plummets because shes in her 30s.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
going on dates, spending cash and getting laid by a few chicks. tinder has ruin the perception of how easy dating is. start flirting with fit, sexy chicks at your local gym or just pick up a trashy sloot at the bar and slay her the same night.

TooMacaan

VIP
Good luck.

I know lot of somali females that were saying that for last decade and they still single into their late 30s. No one wants them because their old
:gucciwhat:
You complain if women go after looks/money/status.

You complain if women go after character/humor/kindness/intelligence.

Wtf do you think is fair then? Somali females should have zero standards...and be expected, and overjoyed, to settle for breadcrumbs?? :ivers:

:gucciwhat:
You complain if women go after looks/money/status.

You complain if women go after character/humor/kindness/intelligence.

Wtf do you think is fair? Somali females should be expected, and overjoyed, to settle for breadcrumbs...? :ivers:

Make realistic expectations.

But you will experience life and your standards will lower as i pointed out in the post above

Basically, don't price yourself out of the market.

TooMacaan

VIP
Make realistic expectations.

But you will experience life and your standards will lower as i pointed out in the post above

Basically, don't price yourself out of the market.
Your post doesn't apply to me nor your earlier accusation that girls only go after "aesthetic" and "money" though.

Your post doesn't apply to me nor your earlier accusation that girls only go after "aesthetic" and "money" though.

Are you in the top 20 % of females in looks? I said looks because thats men care about.

You said u want top 5% man but you realise that this in Dr Mike's territory?

You will get a top 5 if you're a top 5 urself. The competition is challenging, what separates u from the rest of pack?

TooMacaan

VIP
Are you in the top 20 % of females in looks? I said looks because thats men care about.

You said u want top 5% man but you realise that this in Dr Mike's territory?

You will get a top 5 if you're a top 5 urself. The competition is challenging, what separates u from the rest of pack?
We're talking about 2 completely different categories though.
I don't give a crap about the whole "chad", "Dr. Mike", or "alpha" guy...their qualities don't rly appeal to me-- thus, I don't really care to operate by the standard/empty expectations either.

It should be negotiated at an individual level, imo. Everyone has personal preferences. What I find to be an ideal guy may not be ideal for the next girl.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Who cares about tinder when xaliimos approach you irl 24/7 :ahh:

ozf1h.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending