80/20 rule confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I love tinder and the females on it. alhamdulilah for technology sex has never been easier. you could just swipe right on the go and get yourself a good lay without worrying the logistics.

got your flight delayed and need to drain ur jetlagged oil on the fly. theres an app for that, btrfly the app guatantees a fly by the seat of your pants hook up (pun not intended totaly)
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ok you ready? K so I was looking around tinder for fun and I came across this sexy xalimo (only found out after we met). Pretty good experience
:manny: You got a tinder story? :hemad:

I don't even have snapchat.:meleshame:I live vicariously through Sspotters and their harrowing tales.:kendrickcry:It's like going to war but never getting scarred. A cheap version of VR.

Xalimos say no sex before marriage. Im like im too young to be married, so this is my loophole: smashing Beckys, Chelseas.

And i will end up with a virgin xalimo when i settle

TooMacaan

VIP
So ur not attracted to the top 20% of men? Or ur attracted to the bottom 80% of men?

Top 20% means these men are either are aesthetic or have money, both.
If the "top 20%" is as you defined it ("aesthetic, money"), those qualities are definitely not my top priorities in a significant other [although it obv. doesn't hurt]. My ideal partner would probably be more rare than the top 20% though tbh; maybe ~top 5% (for other reasons; none of which are looks/money/status).

If the "top 20%" is as you defined it ("aesthetic, money"), those qualities are definitely not my top priorities in a significant other [although it obv. doesn't hurt]. My ideal partner would probably be more rare than the top 20% though tbh; maybe ~top 5% (for other reasons; none of which are looks/money/status).
Lol ur a funny habesha

Generally speaking:
A virtuous/just man who is funny, kind, responsible, intelligent, and can get along with ppl:wow:.

Eliminates a lot of men, if we're being honest.
U watch too much romantic comedy movies and follow the #FakeNews perfect couples that post "goals" and cheat on each other every other weekend :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending