80/20 rule confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This study was conducted to quantify the Tinder socio-economic prospects for males based on the percentage of females that will “like” them. Female Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men

Ashy abdis on suicide watch.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do and i got decent matches

I'm an old lady unfamiliar with that contraption. Except for the terminology, i.e. "swiping left iyo right".

Do people even form long term relationships from it or is it for those looking for short-term dalliance?

What are your thoughts?

I'm an old lady unfamiliar with that contraption. Do people even form long term relationships from it or is it for those looking for short-term dalliance?

What are your thoughts?

Its hook up site. Could transform into long term relationship if both parties click.

My thoughts... well easy lay for me. Usually take the chick out on a date and bring her over to my crib. I like it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its hook up site. Could transform into long term relationship if both parties click.

My thoughts... well easy lay for me. Usually take the chick out on a date and bring her over to my crib. I like it
Is that considered prostitution. Yes or No? :whoo:

My matches

Screenshot_20170903-095943.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
we split on dates.

If we going by your logic, then is marriage a form prostitution ?

Not necessarily, unless you're into those short-term marriages that are transactional.

Marriage is more of a social contract where one has greater accountability and ideally it should last (long term). It's pretty much you getting coitus more regularly versus the short-term and precarious wam bam thank you mama of prostitution and/or physically intimate serial dating.

Not necessarily, unless you're into those short-term marriages that are transactional.

Marriage is more of a social contract where one has greater accountability and ideally it should last (long term). It's pretty much you getting coitus more regularly versus the short-term and precarious wam bam thank you mama of prostitution and/or physically intimate serial dating.

Dont give me buts ifs and such..

The man pays for majority of bills in the relationship. In return he gets pussy. So its basically a long term prostitution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts