8 yr old somali boy gives birthday money to cops, ADOS doesn’t approve

Protesting isn’t the answer. They have to be far more organized than that. The criminal justice system needs reform, but it’s not going to happen bc you protested. It’s a self-actualizing crisis of shitty neighborhoods with high crime rates being treated like the war zones they’ve become.

The only answer on the individual level is to leave the ghetto. They’re victims of the law for the crime zones they’ve become, and victims of each other for the criminals it harbors.

Ah yes, the magical answer to the systemic racism in the US "leave the ghetto". Botham Jean was an upstanding individual and a role model for his community. He didn't live in a ghetto, and yet he's dead right now. Almost as if your smug answers belie a lack of empathy and ignorance on your part. Oh and btw, you'll be interested to find that the two key witnesses in the Botham Jean murder case have either been murdered or blacklisted from their professions.

Almost as if the cops you're so concerned about are a white-supremacist Mafia organisation

VixR

Veritas
Ah yes, the magical answer to the systemic racism in the US "leave the ghetto". Botham Jean was an upstanding individual and a role model for his community. He didn't live in a ghetto, and yet he's dead right now. Almost as if your smug answers belie a lack of empathy and ignorance on your part. Oh and btw, you'll be interested to find that the two key witnesses in the Botham Jean murder case have either been murdered or blacklisted from their professions.

Almost as if the cops you're so concerned about are a white-supremacist Mafia organisation
I wonder if you’re aware your concluding sentence ruined/ cast a shadow on everything that came before it. You’re operating on an extreme, whether you recognize it or not.

I wonder if you’re aware your concluding sentence ruined/ cast a shadow on everything that came before it. You’re operating on an extreme, whether you recognize it or not.

And I wonder if you're aware that if things like this happening doesn't make you "extreme", then you're quite possibly a psychopath. Because of course, it's my words that are fucked up, not the extra-judicial murder of innocent people.
:mjlol:Fucking libs man.

VixR

Veritas
And I wonder if you're aware that if things like this happening doesn't make you "extreme", then you're quite possibly a psychopath. Because of course, it's my words that are fucked up, not the extra-judicial murder of innocent people.
:mjlol:Fucking libs man.
I’m not sure if I could be considered a lib lol.

You sure sound like one though (extreme). You brought me tweets to get outraged about lol.

Your concluding statement was extremely left. I mean, without knowing anything about that case, anyone can allow it sounds fucked, but you couldn’t even put it into perspective and call it a dirty deal. Instead, you concluded by calling all of US law enforcement a White Supremacist Mafia. You could’ve afforded yourself some credibility if you weren’t so extreme. Don’t fall into that trap. That’s what’s fucking up the country right now. It’s not hard, but maybe you’re too far gone.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I could be considered a lib lol.

You sure sound like one though (extreme). You brought me tweets to get outraged about lol.

Your concluding statement was extremely left. I mean, without knowing anything about that case, anyone can allow it sounds fucked, but you couldn’t even put it into perspective and call it a dirty deal, instead you concluded by calling all of US law enforcement a White Supremacist Mafia. You could’ve afforded yourself some credibility if you weren’t so extreme. Don’t fall into that trap. That’s what’s fucking up the country right now. It’s not hard, but maybe you’re too far gone.

I call you lib because you embody the qualities of a liberal. For example, your pedantry and obsession with fact-checking, rather than actually listening to what I'm saying. The US law enforcement is part and parcel of the systemic white supremacy embodied in to the very would the country. It was a country founded on slavery and Native American genocide. The KKK have a long history of ties to the law-enforcement and have embedded themselves deeply into the institutions like the local PDs, FBI, Border Patrol etc. by which America perpetuates it's hegemony, both at home and abroad. You can look this shit up, it's recorded history.

VixR

Veritas
I call you lib because you embody the qualities of a liberal. For example, your pedantry and obsession with fact-checking, rather than actually listening to what I'm saying. The US law enforcement is part and parcel of the systemic white supremacy embodied in to the very would the country. It was a country founded on slavery and Native American genocide. The KKK have a long history of ties to the law-enforcement and have embedded themselves deeply into the institutions like the local PDs, FBI, Border Patrol etc. by which America perpetuates it's hegemony, both at home and abroad. You can look this shit up, it's recorded history.
I read the first sentence and stopped. Fact-checking is not pedantic and it’s undoubtedly a positive trait, liberal or not.

VixR

Veritas
Not when it's done in bad faith. Another Lib trait is an unwavering faith in institutions.
Conservatives have faith in institutions, it’s the overextension/expansion of institutions they’re against, especially if it fucks with the markets.

You’re so intent on the libtard angle lol, which is what makes your “good faith” comment hilarious. Let’s agree to disagree. I’m used to being called both ends on here, lib or republican, idc it’s whatever.

Somalis are really turning into the wolf who cried victim to wail about a kid being given a tour of his local police station.

Maybe if more diasporans had an appreciation for law, their wouldn’t be so many Somalis killing each other on its streets.
100%. Cops aren't your enemies, its usually a minority of them that are stupid low iq racists. As long as you aren't committing crimes , then you won't do the time.

100%. Cops aren't your enemies, its usually a minority of them that are stupid low iq racists. As long as you aren't committing crimes , then you won't do the time.

True. But good cops protect bad cops and they dont self discipline unless its leak and they face pressure from outside. The case @Prince Abubu is talking about shows the ugly side of police. When they abuse their power it has devastating effect on peoples life.

Cops should be held to a higher standard than average Joes. When a cop makes a "mistake" innocent people die. Also, the full metaphor is "A few bad apples, spoil the whole bunch".

P.S. the issue isn't a few bad cops. The issue is the whole police system in the US is corrupt, murderous and above the law.

A 1000 people lose their lives every year in the US at the hands of Cops.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They have a habit of attracting racist pricks who's idea of a power trip is questioning or searching random dark kids on the street. I guess the lucky thing about being in the UK is the worst they can do is detain you for a bit because of suspicion if you haven't committed a crime.

They're not enemies not friends, I just think of them as any other prick I'd avoid on the street.

Trending