8 yr old somali boy gives birthday money to cops, ADOS doesn’t approve

Discussion in 'General' started by land owner, Oct 4, 2019.

1. land owner

land owner

Ratings:
    +4,143
    His parents should’ve stopped him from giving those pigs shit :susp:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +20,175
  3. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,604
    I see no problem with it. Tariq is just a buffon

• Like Like x 1
  4. land owner

land owner

Ratings:
    +4,143
    He has that “I wanna enslave somalis” look in his eyes!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,090
    Is the kid an immigrant or his parents are migrants? What does that make of Tariq because with a name like that, he should still be called an immigrant. Who is he? Is this in Canada?

6. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug Boqoradda Dal-udug Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +46,319
    Wtf is Somalian?

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +242
    https://www.wfla.com/news/viral-new...oney-to-police/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Most 8 year olds want a toy or a party for their birthday, but not Adam Hassan.

The second grader decided to give $100 of his birthday money to police officers in Columbia, Missouri.

When the officers found out, they wanted to give him something in return.

So Adam got a ride to the station, a tour and an assignment.

The special visit means a lot to Adam’s family who is from Somalia.

“A proud mother, like every mother would. I’m very proud of him,” said his mother Amina Mohamed. “As an immigrant from a country that is lawless I appreciate the law and order. And I feel safe going to bed at night.”

What a stupid mother. Not only for this. But immigrating TO the deep South :farmajoyaab:

I can't wait till her son marries a white woman and they stay out of the gene pool with their coonery.

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,090
    @Mahacagalla

An eight year old kid? Get another hobby Sxb.

9. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,342
    Somalis are really turning into the wolf who cried victim to wail about a kid being given a tour of his local police station.

Maybe if more diasporans had an appreciation for law, their wouldn’t be so many Somalis killing each other on its streets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +13,854
    Pssst...Cops aren't your friend. Ever heard of Copaganda?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,342
    No?

Blue lives vs Black lives. It’s a toss up. On one end, you have trigger happy cops, on the other hand you have the streets. And then there’s those who get caught in the middle. Unman your cops, and it becomes a war zone.

Let’s hope he doesn’t become a victim of the streets.

Black communities that are taught, or by bad circumstance come to fear cops are totally fucked. No hope there. Their criminals do as they please.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +13,854
    My god, you really are a Liberal with your "bOtH SiDEz" nonsense. One group are paid thugs who murder and arrest black people at higher rate than any other demographic. The other group are protestors who've had enough of hundreds of years of oppression and violent injustice. What's especially funny is that you're not white, you're black. You don't benefit from the US institutional racism, so it's even more retarded to choose to sound like a white upper-middleclass Liberal.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Golden

Golden

Ratings:
    +97
    Yeah, this news story is probably a way to boost the police's public image after that unarmed black man was shot dead shot in his own home.

• Like Like x 1
  14. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,342
    I’m not anti-criminal justice. Blacks are definitely incarcerated at higher percentages. There’s also a gun problem in the US. There’s no debating any of that. But crime has also overtaken whole [Black] communities in the US, which are underserved by cops, and by extension of that, suffer the most violent crimes, highest murder rates, domestic killings, and all sorts.

15. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +13,854
    The difference between us though, is that I choose to look deeper into the socioeconomic causes of crime. The story doesn't just end at "Black communities have higher crime rates". You delve deeper and look at why that is. Crime in African American communities is heavily correlated with poverty and lack of investment/funding, both locally and on the federal level. Gerrymandering, voter-suppression, Capital flight, school funding system (which relies on property tax. Guess which schools have the largest funding?), Unequal arrest rates and police harassment, unequal sentencing for black/white defendants, higher unemployment rates due to institutional racism in the recruitment industry, lack of access to bank loans and mortgages due to Redlining etc.etc. etc..

Yeah, if I was a black person in America, I would be doing a lot more than fucking protesting, I'll tell you that.

16. Nilotufian

Nilotufian

Ratings:
    +4,085
    ADOS always have Africans in their mouth when 141129122705-portland-ferguson-protest-hug-story-top[1].jpeg

especially that shit show in court this week so many coons :vqbuyv0:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,342
    Protesting isn’t the answer. They have to be far more organized than that. The criminal justice system needs reform, but it’s not going to happen bc you protested. It’s a self-actualizing crisis of shitty neighborhoods with high crime rates being treated like the war zones they’ve become.

The only answer on the individual level is to leave the ghetto. They’re victims of the law for the crime zones they’ve become, and victims of each other for the criminals it harbors.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,694
    He is paying a pre-bribe. Paying bribes is a tradition in Somalia and many African countries. If he commits a crime in the future, he will be let off the hook. Genius kid!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  19. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,342
    Don’t commit him to your shitty expectations, nor your toxic anti-cop bullshit.

20. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +242
    Anticop, slow down uncle Ruckus. Sxb are you a boy in blue? You are going hard in the paint for police in this thread.

Or are you a coon who hates black people?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted