8 yr old somali boy gives birthday money to cops, ADOS doesn’t approve

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
10027.jpg

Is the kid an immigrant or his parents are migrants? What does that make of Tariq because with a name like that, he should still be called an immigrant. Who is he? Is this in Canada?

https://www.wfla.com/news/viral-new...oney-to-police/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Most 8 year olds want a toy or a party for their birthday, but not Adam Hassan.

The second grader decided to give $100 of his birthday money to police officers in Columbia, Missouri.

When the officers found out, they wanted to give him something in return.

So Adam got a ride to the station, a tour and an assignment.

The special visit means a lot to Adam’s family who is from Somalia.

“A proud mother, like every mother would. I’m very proud of him,” said his mother Amina Mohamed. “As an immigrant from a country that is lawless I appreciate the law and order. And I feel safe going to bed at night.”

What a stupid mother. Not only for this. But immigrating TO the deep South :farmajoyaab:

I can't wait till her son marries a white woman and they stay out of the gene pool with their coonery.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are really turning into the wolf who cried victim to wail about a kid being given a tour of his local police station.

Maybe if more diasporans had an appreciation for law, their wouldn’t be so many Somalis killing each other on its streets.

Somalis are really turning into the wolf who cried victim to wail about a kid being given a tour of his local police station.

Maybe if more diasporans had an appreciation for law, their wouldn’t be so many Somalis killing each other on its streets.

Pssst...Cops aren't your friend. Ever heard of Copaganda?

VixR

Veritas
Pssst...Cops aren't your friend. Ever heard of Copaganda?
No?

Blue lives vs Black lives. It’s a toss up. On one end, you have trigger happy cops, on the other hand you have the streets. And then there’s those who get caught in the middle. Unman your cops, and it becomes a war zone.

Let’s hope he doesn’t become a victim of the streets.

Black communities that are taught, or by bad circumstance come to fear cops are totally fucked. No hope there. Their criminals do as they please.

Blue lives vs Black lives. It’s a toss up. On one end, you have trigger happy cops, on the other hand you have the streets. Unman your cops, and it becomes a war zone.

My god, you really are a Liberal with your "bOtH SiDEz" nonsense. One group are paid thugs who murder and arrest black people at higher rate than any other demographic. The other group are protestors who've had enough of hundreds of years of oppression and violent injustice. What's especially funny is that you're not white, you're black. You don't benefit from the US institutional racism, so it's even more retarded to choose to sound like a white upper-middleclass Liberal.

xda58nl_nMd9fTIi1ZVvqsYN9hYoaVjNjFyy9bswX2E.jpg

VixR

Veritas
My god, you really are a Liberal with your "bOtH SiDEz" nonsense. One group are paid thugs who murder and arrest black people at higher rate than any other demographic. The other group are protestors who've had enough of hundreds of years of oppression and violent injustice. What's especially funny is that you're not white, you're black. You don't benefit from the US institutional racism, so it's even more retarded to choose to sound like a white upper-middleclass Liberal.

xda58nl_nMd9fTIi1ZVvqsYN9hYoaVjNjFyy9bswX2E.jpg
I’m not anti-criminal justice. Blacks are definitely incarcerated at higher percentages. There’s also a gun problem in the US. There’s no debating any of that. But crime has also overtaken whole [Black] communities in the US, which are underserved by cops, and by extension of that, suffer the most violent crimes, highest murder rates, domestic killings, and all sorts.

I’m not anti-criminal justice. Blacks are definitely incarcerated at higher percentages. There’s also a gun problem in the US. There’s no debating any of that. But crime has also overtaken whole [Black] communities in the US, which are underserved by cops, and by extension of that, suffer the most violent crimes, highest murder rates, domestic killings, and all sorts.

The difference between us though, is that I choose to look deeper into the socioeconomic causes of crime. The story doesn't just end at "Black communities have higher crime rates". You delve deeper and look at why that is. Crime in African American communities is heavily correlated with poverty and lack of investment/funding, both locally and on the federal level. Gerrymandering, voter-suppression, Capital flight, school funding system (which relies on property tax. Guess which schools have the largest funding?), Unequal arrest rates and police harassment, unequal sentencing for black/white defendants, higher unemployment rates due to institutional racism in the recruitment industry, lack of access to bank loans and mortgages due to Redlining etc.etc. etc..

Yeah, if I was a black person in America, I would be doing a lot more than fucking protesting, I'll tell you that.

ADOS always have Africans in their mouth when
141129122705-portland-ferguson-protest-hug-story-top[1].jpeg

especially that shit show in court this week so many coons :vqbuyv0:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
The difference between us though, is that I choose to look deeper into the socioeconomic causes of crime. The story doesn't just end at "Black communities have higher crime rates". You delve deeper and look at why that is. Crime in African American communities is heavily correlated with poverty and lack of investment/funding, both locally and on the federal level. Gerrymandering, voter-suppression, Capital flight, school funding system (which relies on property tax. Guess which schools have the largest funding?), Unequal arrest rates and police harassment, unequal sentencing for black/white defendants, higher unemployment rates due to institutional racism in the recruitment industry, lack of access to bank loans and mortgages due to Redlining etc.etc. etc..

Yeah, if I was a black person in America, I would be doing a lot more than fucking protesting, I'll tell you that.
Protesting isn’t the answer. They have to be far more organized than that. The criminal justice system needs reform, but it’s not going to happen bc you protested. It’s a self-actualizing crisis of shitty neighborhoods with high crime rates being treated like the war zones they’ve become.

The only answer on the individual level is to leave the ghetto. They’re victims of the law for the crime zones they’ve become, and victims of each other for the criminals it harbors.

He is paying a pre-bribe. Paying bribes is a tradition in Somalia and many African countries. If he commits a crime in the future, he will be let off the hook. Genius kid!

VixR

Veritas
He is paying a pre-bribe. Paying bribes is a tradition in Somalia and many African countries. If he commits a crime in the future, he will be let off the hook. Genius kid!
Don’t commit him to your shitty expectations, nor your toxic anti-cop bullshit.