75% of women in Somalia are responsible for the household Income.

And these overworked Somali women are also responsible for cooking, cleaning and raising the children, and people actually wonder why Somalia is a mess: There is a critical shortage of testosterone in Somalia.

These 'men', neglect their islamic duties which is to protect and provide whilst women's income is supposed to be theirs to spend, not to spend on their families.

I said it time and time again, Somali men are too comfortable with spending a woman's income.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:jaynerd:
And faraxs on sspot love to blame xaalimos for all their inconveniences. Just wait for them to try to blame xaalimos back home! They’ll do anything to defend their never ending deadbeats
:ivers:

Looking at the general trend:
more woman are getting degrees than man
more woman are employed than man
more woman will earn more than man
at the rate projection we are going,
we going to have our government run by woman and business run by woman.

Somalia's jobs are not mostly based on degrees. Somali women own small shops or sit in the market place selling fruit/veg or even khat.

There is no excuse for these beta males to sit on their ass all day, whilst their physically weaker wives, who also cooks/cleans/raises babies, work all day long in the hot sun.

These useless sperm donors have no dignity and zero work ethic, they also suffer from false pride and many don't want to do physical labour which is left for Bantus or even foreign males to do.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As they should, they’re doing everything while they have zero representation and corrupt men continuously destroy the country

a lot of Somali men are useless, they spend their money on Khat not on their families, I use to live in Qardho and the market is dominated by women and reer baydhabo. even the meat market is dominated by women back home.

a lot of Somali men are useless, they spend their money on Khat not on their families, I use to live in Qardho and the market is dominated by women and reer baydhabo. even the meat market is dominated by women back home.

I would suggest that Somali women should only marry men that actually work, as in, don't even speak to a man that doesn't break a sweat everyday.

Maybe then, local men will start to realise that they are losers and develop a work ethic.

Because what purpose does a lazy sperm donor serve? All he does is take more energy and time from a woman, on top of emotional and mental stress.

Even if there is a critical shortage of working men, it's far better to be single and stress-free than to have children and a man-child draining your life. Spend your hard-earned cash on yourself ladies, life is already hard enough without adopting a leech.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its somali women who enable these jobless khat chewers stop marrying them!

And these overworked Somali women are also responsible for cooking, cleaning and raising the children, and people actually wonder why Somalia is a mess: There is a critical shortage of testosterone in Somalia.

These 'men', neglect their islamic duties which is to protect and provide whilst women's income is supposed to be theirs to spend, not to spend on their families.

I said it time and time again, Somali men are too comfortable with spending a woman's income.
The sad truth is our men are addicted jaad where women became the sole provider for her family where she works everyday to feed her family

Now This Is Only In Magaalo's
Reer Magaal Another L

giphy.gif

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Have Y'all Notice Men From Magaalo's Look Soft Can't Fight No Wonder These People Never Had A Sit Downs In 30 Years And Their Women And Men Are High On Khat Allday Talking Down On Us Tuulonation

giphy.gif
You sound like those Caadan rednecks who live in the middle of nowhere on a farm that hate on people who live in the city. A village in the desert isn’t really that better sxb.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I doubt whether this statistics is true or not based on my experience. it is true that they are useless Somali men but most or significant of them are not.

Trending

Latest posts