75% of women in Somalia are responsible for the household Income.

They have not made a census in Somalia so where the hell did they pull these numbers up?

Not downplaying the role somali women do in our country but I find it hard to believe these numbers and how they were sourced

Som

VIP
I'm not saying this is fake but how are they conducting these surveys? Many men work, Bajaj drivers, taxis, virtually all transport is runned by men. Most police officers are men, same with fishermen, hotel workers, construction workers etc.
It's just so exaggerated. When they say 62% are the sole breadwinners you should cut it by half because many of those women are probably widows. You can't imagine how many men died in the last 30 years.

I totally agree, most (not all) of the Somali Male population is useless. Women do all the work specially back home. The bar is way too low for Somali Men. You can literally get away with anything as a Somali men. No father should give their daughters hand to a man who does not work or has balwad.
I also believe Somali Mothers are to blame for the way they raise their boys and do everything for them. It sets them up for failure.

Trending