Do you agree with the title?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You can be the greatest parent but if your child has shitty friends,chances are that they are gonna be shitty too.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You can be the greatest parent but if your child has shitty friends,chances are that they are gonna be shitty too.
It’s more of if your child is willing to follow in the footsteps of their friends. I had shitty friends I didn’t turn out like them they’re all pregnant living in the ymca and I’m in full education

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It’s more of if your child is willing to follow in the footsteps of their friends. I had shitty friends I didn’t turn out like them they’re all pregnant living in the ymca and I’m in full education
Nonetheless,the chances of them turning out to be fuckers increase exponentially.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May allah give @R.Kelly 5 big booty daughters that have an condition where they constantly orgasm rendering them as the #1 prostitutes in America :rejoice:

I'm not a politician, why are you habaaring me. You're even using my habaar lines on Somali politicians

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
You guys are utter hypocrites!
Most of you fellas probably have sex on the daily, why refuse your child something that you can't stop doing. Nacalad haku rido.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
I understand your thought process but so ugly and i'm talking jana levels of grotesque but that didn't stop me from being a pussy magnet walaal
lol but no man wants an ugly ass woman. its a win for me as a father my daughter will not run away with some man

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Being in a relationship with someone is normal. Girls f*ck their boyfriends, your daughters will f*ck their boyfriends. It doesn't make a girl a you fucking retards.
Reer baadiye foqol reer baadiye

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Being in a relationship with someone is normal. Girls f*ck their boyfriends, your daughters will f*ck their boyfriends. It doesn't make a girl a you fucking retards.
Reer baadiye foqol reer baadiye
Its worrying that men like OP are going to be raising a daughter with that mindset. Hopefully he grows out of it. :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending