7 yr old girls married in amhara region of ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant get over their beauty.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
roble 7 is too young huuno. i am trying to avoid the difficult topic at hand

Last edited:
To adult men? Even teenage men who are attracted to undeveloped girls is disturbing. Nothing about these CHILDREN is womanly or seductive in any sense.

Don't even dare quote "Aisha" to me. Back then life expectancy was middle-aged so she was practically an adult woman.

Forget the pedo side for a moment and consider the risks;

She may die of internal bleeding because of intercourse let alone pregnancy, narrow child hips cannot bear a child without great risk.

Which normal man will look at a CHILD (like below or in video) and get turned on.

40311452303_33d1b58c89_z.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
To adult men? Even teenage men who are attracted to undeveloped girls is disturbing. Nothing about these CHILDREN is womanly or seductive in any sense.

Don't even dare quote "Aisha" to me. Back then life expectancy was middle-aged so she was practically an adult woman.

Forget the pedo side for a moment and consider the risks;

She may die of internal bleeding because of intercourse let alone pregnancy, narrow child hips cannot bear a child without great risk.

Which normal man will look at a CHILD (like below or in video) and get turned on.

40311452303_33d1b58c89_z.jpg
The life expectancy in Somalia is lower than back in the prophets time

55 years life expectancy in Somalia while according to Hadith at the time of the prophet it was 60

wrong ,dont believe what they can not measure. know lot ova 60/70+ yr olds in my neighborhood.

Last edited:
55 years life expectancy in Somalia while according to Hadith at the time of the prophet it was 60

So a 55 year old man should sleep with a pre-pubescent girl? Even NATURE has signalled she is not ready because she hasn't had her period yet.

Are YOU attracted to little girls?

y2BxP7.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So the Amxaaro region has the highest rate of child marriage in the entire continent?!
:ooh:
Another one to add to my fkd tool box.
:hemad:
That's horrible..
Also another thing I noticed their village has too many flies :susp:
It's from the open sewage in the area.

Tukraq

VIP
Girls in Ethiopia don't get their periods until they are around 14!!!

Imagine, which freak would sleep with a girl who needs another near decade to become a woman??
obviously you marry a person who's been through puberty but women have it at different times,
a latina when I was in 6 grade was pregnant :dwill: so some start early

obviously you marry a person who's been through puberty but women have it at different times,
a latina when I was in 6 grade was pregnant :dwill: so some start early

Rarely but they usually develop womanly attributes.

These men are marrying CHILDREN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts