7 reasons why Somali men are the most romantic in the world according to a research.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Are they romantic as western men?

I’m talking about calling them honey, darling, babe, my love etc and showing affection and kissing them everytime they enter and leave the home.

Are they open to sexual activities or just the lame ol’ lights off and 2 minutes quick missionary and move on like nothing happened?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Most romantic kullaha.... suuuuure, next thing you see them insulting somali women collectively. Something aint right I say :reallymaury:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Thank you for sharing this very important research with us. The professionals who handled this have my thanks. Case closed xalimos we win :trumpsmirk:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
xalimos we win kulaha i thought u where a guy :jaynerd:

nigga I am a guy. I’m just saying the Abdi hating xalimos take major L here Somali men most romantic when they want to go get beat up by Tyrone as the other solution or racially abused by Cadaan Christopher’s family :russ:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
nigga I am a guy. I’m just saying the Abdi hating xalimos take major L here Somali men most romantic when they want to go get beat up by Tyrone as the other solution or racially abused by Cadaan Christopher’s family :russ:
:mjlol:
The Dave Chappelle Show Extras Method Man Stuck It In His Ass Real ...

Trending