7 reasons why Somali men are the most romantic in the world according to a research.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1.They are responsible
2.They are respectful
3.Somali men are very kind
4.honesty and integrity
5.they are open minded
6.Effection
7. Sense of humor

4:17 kulahaa Somali men will treat his wife like a queen and he is like her body guard.:what1:

1.They are responsible
2.They are respectful
4.honesty and integrity
5.they are open minded
6.Effection
7. Sense of humor

4:17 kulahaa Somali men will treat his wife like a queen and he is like her body guard.:what1:

I always said that the Somali men are the most respectful Muslim man towards their wives. Never a Somali raag will rise his hand on his wife. Others blacks and Arabs dummies will just slap them like some shit. Mohammed SWS said that the most valuable husband were those who will not slap their spouse.
1490886827-risibo.png

1.They are responsible
2.They are respectful
4.honesty and integrity
5.they are open minded
6.Effection
7. Sense of humor

Somali men should start beating their wives walahi

I always said that the Somali men are the most respectful Muslim man towards their wives. Never a Somali raag will rise his hand on his wife. Others blacks and Arabs dummies will just slap them like some shit. Mohammed SWS said that the most valuable husband were those who will not slap their spouse.
1490886827-risibo.png
:westbrookwtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
1.They are responsible
2.They are respectful
4.honesty and integrity
5.they are open minded
6.Effection
7. Sense of humor

this is to positive whats the catch

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
this is to positive whats the catch

Yes, whoever made the video added few lies also, he said Somali men are the most romantic men in Africa,:drakekidding: don't know about that but it looks like even white girls are feeling us alot lately, soon it will be hard to find a single Somali guy, every race has Somali men fetish now.:banderas:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Yes, whoever made the video added few lies also, he said Somali men are the most romantic men in Africa,:drakekidding: don't know about that but it looks like even white girls are feeling us alot lately, soon it will be hard to find a single Somali guy, every race has Somali men fetish now.:banderas:
:dead::dead::dead: This video got me dead but this aint it my fellow Boqors :chrisfreshhah:

Trending