7 reasons why Ethiopian people are way better than Somalian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aj him them right spots with this thread, Haters gonna hate

tumblr_mf2ydysTXq1qap5peo1_250.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You know it's a trap if a Somalian ask to borrrow your stuff (money, usb, controller etc) because you won't be seeing them for a very, very long time.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Avoiding tax aa :faysalwtf: fucking criminals lmao

I bet all those luxury cars were bought with welfare money :icon lol:

They're master scammers.

The government claims over $1 billion every 2 fiscal years is stolen by rich Somalis in Australia.

Search Day care fraud Australia. Somalis be putting their investment in daycare companies and scammed the gov't big time.

Lol nobody cares about losers. Every nation got runners but most people only know one, the winner

Tell me one other sprinter besides Usain Bolt.

Yours represents a western country and they are aware of our runners too. Sorry if it hurts you. We will snatch the marathon record just like we snatched the 5K and 10K records.

If Usain Bolt is the only sprinter you can name, then you seriously shouldn't talk about athletics at all lmao.

Yours represents a western country and they are aware of our runners too. Sorry if it hurts you. We will snatch the marathon record just like we snatched the 5K and 10K records.
Lol nobody knows any Ethiopian runners. People only know big winners, sadly that's not you. Even most winners aren't big enough to stay on people's minds, except a few like Mo Farah and Usain Bolt.

I see that you couldn't mention any other sprinters except Bolt too :siilaanyolaugh: Good luck on snatching some records, you'll need it. Even then nobody will know you. Biggest story about Ethiopian runners was the Oromo guy who made that hand sign thingy that Oromos do at the Olympics:deadosama:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I interned in Labour politicians offices in Australia, the amount of donations they get from faraax's is uncanny.

Its the only reason we're not being taken to court for fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts