67 dead + 213 injured in pro-Jawar protests - likely to run for PM after messy divorce with Abiy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I do know. Habeshi would be and have been worse.
I don't support Habash but Jawar getting control of the Ethiopian state apparatus would lead to this territorial map becoming a reality.
Dbejerjrj.jpg

I would prefer this Abiy vs Jawar conflict to turn into open civil war.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
its not clear cut the there better than habesha(sometimes far worse Imo) and of the day we have to leverage the two for our intreasts
Oromos are less civilized and we border them. Habesha are imperialistic and better at politics. Both are forever anti Somali.

The best outcome is that they slaughter each other into a red stain visible on Google Earth.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Maal jeechu keeti ya ilma saree?!
Afaan oromo beekta (do you speak afaan oromo)?
Lakki! (No).... So why lie as if you knew for a fact he said that?

Smh. Some fools just expose themselves.
sorry my bad, i shouls know it's foolish of me trust a youtube clickbait title.
thank for setting it straight though.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Oromos are less civilized and we border them. Habesha are imperialistic and better at politics. Both are forever anti Somali.

The best outcome is that they slaughter each other into a red stain visible on Google Earth.
imagine ogaden silently declaring independance while oromo and amhara are duking it out in addis ababa.:damn:

sorry my bad, i shouls know it's foolish of me trust a youtube clickbait title.
thank for confirming it though.
He basically said if a Christian tried to attack Islam in his home town they'd resist with mencas the gardening tools
I don't think the statement was necessary but he did not say what many habeshas are saying.

Btw in that video he's speaking amharic. He is speaking to a diverse group of Ethiopian Muslims so we use amharic for everyone to be able to communicate. There could be 5 or more ethnic groups there but speak amharic

Tukraq

VIP

thing is I was seeing a lot of tigrayans on twitter like a year ago supporting somali independence and there own due to abiy, we need to leverage these types of ideas for a real separatism, war in Ethiopia however is kinda scary for me due to there population size and possible refuge status, these oromos are already piling into somalia while they have peace, imagine in times of war:faysalwtf:
with there 110 million population:mahubowtf: we don't even have a border, could be scary times

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
thing is I was seeing a lot of tigrayans on twitter like a year ago supporting somali independence and there own due to abiy, we need to leverage these types of ideas for a real separatism, war in Ethiopia however is kinda scary for me due to there population size and possible refuge status, these oromos are already piling into somalia while they have peace, imagine in times of war:faysalwtf:
with there 110 million population:mahubowtf: we don't even have a border, could be scary times
You're right. We would be overwhelmed with refugees. That's why we would have no choice but to join the war. Refugees don't flee to the territories of people they're at war with.
giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
@Crow was right on the money and @embarassing was wrong
turns out these oromos are demanding dire dawa, we also have borders with them, habesha might be the lesser of two enemies if we can get them to give us separatism

It reminds me of the good old days, when Daroods were kicked out from Somalia. :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts