65 yr old Ayeeyo looking for 25 yr old Somali guys to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I agree. It's not fair that there's a double standard when it comes to old Somali women marrying again.

Why is it ok for a 60 year old Somali odey to get married to a 22-25 year old, but as soon as an old women does it, people are disgusted.

Everyone has needs just like me and my "Sabayaad Wrap".

Why do you have to mention your sabayad wrap?! You have put me of sabayad:damn:

"Waxaad ku jeclaaday oo ka helay wiil joogo Indonesia yiri anigaa habby ku eh intii doonto ha jirto" :chrisfreshhah:

"Meequ jiraa"

"Wiilka 29 buu jira"

"Bisinka. May, ma yeelayo!" :dead::deadrose::deadpeter:

She has standards. 29 wa expired. :mybusiness:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guys if she was a billionaire would you marry her? And she promised to let you have another young wife, but you had to sleep with her 3 times a week....?

1450397794418.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What lovely men to not think women have desires even at that age, all we are is baby incubators forget sexual needs and wants, we just should lay on our back and let the deed be done, only for babies right ? How can a woman even enjoy sex ? She isn't like men

What lovely men to not think women have desires even at that age, all we are is baby incubators forget sexual needs and wants, we just should lay on our back and let the deed be done, only for babies right ? How can a woman even enjoy sex ? She isn't like men
Your hatred for men shows that you've been kawaaled by many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts