65 yr old Ayeeyo looking for 25 yr old Somali guys to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What she got to offer? millions? some white men would do it. :mjlol:

borat-dancing-with-his-fellow-kazakhstanians.gif

Why not?! She needs a young one to fulfil her needs.

I agree. It's not fair that there's a double standard when it comes to old Somali women marrying again.

Why is it ok for a 60 year old Somali odey to get married to a 22-25 year old, but as soon as an old women does it, people are disgusted.

Everyone has needs just like me and my "Sabayaad Wrap".

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I agree. It's not fair that there's a double standard when it comes to old Somali women marrying again.

Why is it ok for a 60 year old Somali odey to get married to a 22-25 year old, but as soon as an old women does it, people are disgusted.

Everyone has needs just like me and my "Sabayaad Wrap".

Simple, Somalis don't marry for affection and love, they marry to reproduce, Unless you can convince me a granny can have kids :francis:

Sorry but in accordance with the Somali code of conduct, section 77 line 3 it states:
A woman may not marry a man who is younger than her, for it is an abomination.

Well there are no formal consequences to this, most scholars argue that if the gap is too high then this section applies, but the general consensus is that it is not allowed.

I say go for it, if they're both consenting adults and their family agrees then it's ok

She wants a western Somali 25 and younger, that will work for her:damn:, she knows a non western passport holder will bounce like the Turks and Africans that marry cadaan girls:dead:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis are so backwards wallahi. Do marriages end when a women turns 50? :faysalwtf:

Why is it so wierd that a woman who's not even elderly has sexual needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.