60% of Faaraxs in the US are Truck drivers but none in Hennessy Canada and Australia, why?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all I have a computer science degree and I do trucking for money wise so don't judge, you think all these Indian and white and russians are uneducated too, it is all about independence.

Second don't spread third party stories eedo and implying it as it is yours.

Just admit all the somali girls are flocking to turckers like a prostitutes everywhere, who wouldn't when the nigga makes 250k$ a year and only works four days, If I was you I would lose some of that weight and hop on the chase for marrying a quarter million making brother.:ulyin:
You seem hurt that I said truck drivers don't wash their asses and smell like shit. Personally insulting me, won't change my view about the low dirty job you do.

Like I've said before, stop being a sensitive ass and wash your ass.

No self respecting, educated woman wants to be with a bum ass Truck driver. Gftoh.

Only bum ass niggas and FOBS are truck drivers.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You seem hurt that I said truck drivers don't wash their asses and smell like shit. Personally insulting me, won't change my view about the low dirty job you do.

Like I've said before, stop being a sensitive ass and wash your ass.

No self respecting, educated woman wants to be with a bum ass Truck driver. Gftoh.

Only bum ass niggas and FOBS are truck drivers.

Somali girls suck low life jobless madow Niggas everywhere who don't even wash up or knows about hygiene by not wiping his ass but Somali trucker is nasty according to you.

Somali girls are cheap and clean anyway so admit it we are match made in heaven.:mybusiness:

Aisha21

A typical Somali
:faysalwtf::mahubowtf:I heard truck drivers have girlfriends in every state they are crawling of stds :noneck: they are horny mother fuckers who cheat on their wives :gaasdrink:
MANAFESTO is prob gay always taking shit about Somali girls

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s this one job that the Faaraxs of the US gravitate towards and it is truck driving.

Truck driving has allowed married man to have several concubines on their routes from East coast to West coast. A faarax truck driver would have his official wife in Minnesota but would gather Xaliimo concubines in places like Kansas, Rochester, Buffalo, Indiana, Columbus, Nashville, Phoenix, Denver and ND. These concubine Xaliimos use to be single mothers but now a new strain of Xaliimos are coming after these men and they are the young Xaliimos, Xaliimos who were literally born in the US. They discovered that these cats get paid in the thousands and so she hunts one driver for herself who will be her sugar daddy. I kid you not. I know abt these young Xaliimos. All a sudden their whole wardrobe has changed. It’s not the same little Samia from Eedo Shukri’s single mother home who couldn’t afford an MK purse.

Long story short! Why aren’t there any truck drivers in Australia and Hennessy Canada

Having a xalimo concubine is less disastrous than paying prostitute for sex and taking diseases to wifey. I rather they Islamically marry another wife in another city and live happily

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:faysalwtf::mahubowtf:I heard truck drivers have girlfriends in every state they are crawling of stds :noneck: they are horny mother fuckers who cheat on their wives :gaasdrink:
MANAFESTO is prob gay always taking shit about Somali girls

Hi @Aisha21 , the only girl I met through SSpot , I might make a thread about our date.

long time quruxeey ,I just left Columbus Walahi , did you miss me?:diddyass:

LOL, I know it is really common over there among especially middleaged and older Bosniaks.

Heck I even have cousins who own a trucking business, a father and his two sons.

Dont know why it is common among Bosniaks. Guess it is an ethnic thing, you know like how all the Vietnamese have all the dry cleaners and how all Iranis are dentists...

All I know is that if don't step up, it'll be open fucking season and the Albanians will be living in our houses.

:reallymaury:

Vietnamese own the nail salons in the UK.

They even get human trafficking victims to work for them just to make more money because htese victims work for food and a room

Asian own the newsagents and small clothes factories and the takeaways.

There’s this one job that the Faaraxs of the US gravitate towards and it is truck driving.

Truck driving has allowed married man to have several concubines on their routes from East coast to West coast. A faarax truck driver would have his official wife in Minnesota but would gather Xaliimo concubines in places like Kansas, Rochester, Buffalo, Indiana, Columbus, Nashville, Phoenix, Denver and ND. These concubine Xaliimos use to be single mothers but now a new strain of Xaliimos are coming after these men and they are the young Xaliimos, Xaliimos who were literally born in the US. They discovered that these cats get paid in the thousands and so she hunts one driver for herself who will be her sugar daddy. I kid you not. I know abt these young Xaliimos. All a sudden their whole wardrobe has changed. It’s not the same little Samia from Eedo Shukri’s single mother home who couldn’t afford an MK purse.

Long story short! Why aren’t there any truck drivers in Australia and Hennessy Canada

Truck drivers make good money

Some make over $100,000

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Some make over $100,000

That’s true

But some truckers have gotten so comfortable financially because they’ve managed to manage their money and buy one truck after another. Now they sit back and watch others drive for them. Every month this dude getting $20k deposited into his account

Some make over $100,000
I know a trucker who is a millionaire right now. I almost robbed him because he's @TekNiKo and @nine 's cousin and he was claiming Gedo even though he is from the now lost city of cabudwaaq. I was stopped by the community.

nigga has 30 trucks running for him, owns multiple business in columbus, minnesota, seattle.

i won't be surprised to see him get involved in politics soon.

That’s true

But some truckers have gotten so comfortable financially because they’ve managed to manage their money and buy one truck after another. Now they sit back and watch others drive for them. Every month this dude getting $20k deposited into his account
arent u from the truck capital OH?

why haven't u gotten involved sxb?

u get women and money.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
25k a month. Minus fuel and expenses you get $15k straight to your account every month.

Truck stops have showers, laundry, game rooms, theatre lounges, restaurants and more.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
arent u from the truck capital OH?

why haven't u gotten involved sxb?

u get women and money.

:mjlol::mjlol: Why did I go to Uni if I’m gonna sit all day and risk the chance of getting diabetes accompanied by chlosterol:lolbron:

Niggaz don’t exercise

@Hani Malab witnessed my truck driving cousin make food yesterday. She asked to be hooked up :mjlol:

Been badanaa. When I learn how to do black magic, you're first

tenor.gif

:mjlol::mjlol: Why did I go to Uni if I’m gonna sit all day and risk the chance of getting diabetes accompanied by chlosterol:lolbron:

Niggaz don’t exercise
u are gonna get both of these anyways why not be rich and sick sxb?

judging by how ur always on the lookout for cheap flights, u are living paycheck to paycheck.

war sidaa isu dhaan.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
25k a month. Minus fuel and expenses you get $15k straight to your account every month.

Truck stops have showers, laundry, game rooms, theatre lounges, restaurants and more.

My uncle is one, and they definitely make bank.:gaasdrink:

I was almost convinced by him to be one as well, but my parents were not happy with that so I ended up an engineer. :shookgabre:

My uncle is one, and they definitely make bank.:gaasdrink:

I was almost convinced by him to be one as well, but my parents were not happy with that so I ended up an engineer. :shookgabre:
I translated for this warsangali nigga one time, he was talking to the bank. nigga had 300k in his account and he couldn't speak enough English to talk to the banker.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I translated for this warsangali nigga one time, he was talking to the bank. nigga had 300k in his account and he couldn't speak enough English to talk to the banker.

Yet he is independent, financially secure to retire NOW, does not have a boss, can take a vacation for however long he wants and when the f*ck he wants.. :wow1: