60% of Faaraxs in the US are Truck drivers but none in Hennessy Canada and Australia, why?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s this one job that the Faaraxs of the US gravitate towards and it is truck driving.

Truck driving has allowed married man to have several concubines on their routes from East coast to West coast. A faarax truck driver would have his official wife in Minnesota but would gather Xaliimo concubines in places like Kansas, Rochester, Buffalo, Indiana, Columbus, Nashville, Phoenix, Denver and ND. These concubine Xaliimos use to be single mothers but now a new strain of Xaliimos are coming after these men and they are the young Xaliimos, Xaliimos who were literally born in the US. They discovered that these cats get paid in the thousands and so she hunts one driver for herself who will be her sugar daddy. I kid you not. I know abt these young Xaliimos. All a sudden their whole wardrobe has changed. It’s not the same little Samia from Eedo Shukri’s single mother home who couldn’t afford an MK purse.

Long story short! Why aren’t there any truck drivers in Australia and Hennessy Canada

There’s this one job that the Faaraxs of the US gravitate towards and it is truck driving.

Truck driving has allowed married man to have several concubines on their routes from East coast to West coast. A faarax truck driver would have his official wife in Minnesota but would gather Xaliimo concubines in places like Kansas, Rochester, Buffalo, Indiana, Columbus, Nashville, Phoenix, Denver and ND. These concubine Xaliimos use to be single mothers but now a new strain of Xaliimos are coming after these men and they are the young Xaliimos, Xaliimos who were literally born in the US. They discovered that these cats get paid in the thousands and so she hunts one driver for herself who will be her sugar daddy. I kid you not. I know abt these young Xaliimos. All a sudden their whole wardrobe has changed. It’s not the same little Samia from Eedo Shukri’s single mother home who couldn’t afford an MK purse.

Long story short! Why aren’t there any truck drivers in Australia and Hennessy Canada

Smaller population and the majority of the live near the coast.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't truck drivers take shit in their trucks? And don't shower for days?

What woman would want to put up with that? Uuuuufey.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Btw guys!

Why do Bosnians own almost all the trucking business in the US.

@Molotoff are you aware of this? Your people are enslaving the Faaraxs. Faaraxs do the hard work while your uncle dispatches them

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They’ve upgraded! Now they drive in pairs. No more shitting on themselves :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sadly they only pair in qabiil linss :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Btw guys!

Why do Bosnians own almost all the trucking business in the US.

@Molotoff are you aware of this? Your people are enslaving the Faaraxs. Faaraxs do the hard work while your uncle dispatches them

LOL, I know it is really common over there among especially middleaged and older Bosniaks.

Heck I even have cousins who own a trucking business, a father and his two sons.

Dont know why it is common among Bosniaks. Guess it is an ethnic thing, you know like how all the Vietnamese have all the dry cleaners and how all Iranis are dentists...

All I know is that if don't step up, it'll be open fucking season and the Albanians will be living in our houses.

:reallymaury:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LOL, I know it is really common over there among especially middleaged and older Bosniaks.

Heck I even have cousins who own a trucking business, a father and his two sons.

Dont know why it is common among Bosniaks. Guess it is an ethnic thing, you know like how all the Vietnamese have all the dry cleaners and how all Iranis are dentists...

All I know is that if don't step up, it'll be open fucking season and the Albanians will be living in our houses.

:reallymaury:

Walahi it is their own nietszche now. Bosniaks have a stranglehold on the trucking industry.

To be honest, Somalis have good experience with you folks (they just haven’t realized that you guys are cadaan laangaabs).

The Indians are disliked the most, the Indian truck owners

Truck drivers are so najaas. I just imagine MacMinded sitting in his own xaar. I can only imagine the stench in his vehicle. Have you seen his fingernails?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

There is something called truck stop and they are like brand chain of truck stops called Pilot and TA 40 miles from each other where trucks fuel and you get free shower on the house, stop spreading fake news about our gig eedo.

Did a truck driver ditched you after one night stand, we do that no hard feelings coz we have alot distance and females to cover.

:liberaltears:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There is something called truck stop and they are like brand chain of truck stops called Pilot and TA 40 miles from each other where trucks fuel and you get free shower on the house, stop spreading fake news about our gig eedo.

Did a truck driver ditched you after one night stand, we do that no hard feelings coz we have alot distance and females to cover.

:liberaltears:
Why are you insulting me?
All I said was what I heard, you're mad at me because you're a low life truck driver. You should have went to school and got a better job. Make sure you to wash your ass next time you're at a truck stop.

Tukraq

VIP
All I said was what I heard, you're mad at me because you're a low life truck driver. You should have went to school and got a better job. Make sure you to wash your ass next time you're at a truck stop.
Truck drivers make more than niggas with degrees about 200 to 300k:mahubowtf:

Tukraq

VIP
No they don't, stop lying.

Truck driving is not a respectable job.
I agree with u when it comes to respect, but when it comes to income it’s a different story you need to own the truck though so no middle man and sign a big contract

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

First of all I have a computer science degree and I do trucking for money wise so don't judge, you think all these Indian,white and russians are uneducated too, it is all about independence.

Second don't spread third party stories eedo and implying it as it is yours.

Just admit all the somali girls are flocking to turckers like a prostitutes everywhere, who wouldn't when the nigga makes 250k$ a year and only works four days, If I was you I would lose some of that weight and hop on the chase for marrying a quarter million making brother.:ulyin:

Trending