60,000 Fans Watch a Football Game in Mogadishu Stadium

Love to see it, love to see my people enjoy the things we take for granted in the west.

i would love it even moreif teams from the other cities like Bosaaso, Galkacyo, Kismaayo,Jowhar, Beledweyne etc joined the league. Imagine the rivalry from the derby between north and south Galkacyo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks amazing, need more stadiums to be built and more sports leagues created for youth.

Im telling you football could save this nation if the Somali football federation stopped stealing the money allocated to the team by FIFA. I created a whole thread on how corrupt they are.

The stealing is so crazy that my cousin told me they literally saw zero money coming for his team when the whole country knew that they got fund

I fell like somalis back home would kill it in track athletics ie long distance running and sht ,the ministry of sports need to invest in that area the way Kenya/Ethiopia do.
Bruh its in our genes we are an athletic bunch and more importantly when it comes to football. Its the nation's favourite sport. We have so many guys in the diaspora and at home too that are absolute ballers. You're telling me we cant make a national League and that niggas wouldn't want to be a part of it. It would I'm telling you heal the nation. Look at ivory coast they was in full blown civil war 20 years ago, football saved their nation. We even have bantu guys as well that can add strength to the team. Soo much endless potential.

The stealing is so crazy that my cousin told me they literally saw zero money coming for his team when the whole country knew that they got fund
They get million's from FIFA and have not seen a penny. The squad is actually great and full of absolute ballers. Such a shame wallahi.