1626512208495.png
1626512170048.png
1626512122158.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The 68 IQ at full display.:mjlol::pachah1:
How could a stadium that the Chinese engineers who built it said it can only hold 6k can seat 65k attendees suddenly, :ooh:

Only Somalis are this guildable and stupid enough to go with a Twitter post as an actual facts.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

1585784728144 (1).png

This stadium is not the largest in Africa, it is actually one of the smallest in Africa, N&N bots can't even tell a good lie anymore, the chinese that built this studuim in 1978 records show it is has the capacity of only 10,000k and not 65,000.

View attachment 102986

This is Ford Field in Detroit,it has a capacity of 65k, you can clearly see Mogdishu stadium capacity is the same as just one floor of Detroit one.

detroit_lions_001.jpg

Vs
img_20200401_180212-jpg.102981

View attachment 102981
@Mods, I think the thread title need a little correction.:mjdontkno:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
The 68 IQ at full display.:mjlol::pachah1:
How could a stadium that the Chinese engineers who built it said it can only hold 6k can seat 65k attendees suddenly, :ooh:

Only Somalis are this guildable and stupid enough to go with a Twitter post as an actual facts.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

View attachment 193619

@Mods, I think the thread title need a little correction.:mjdontkno:
Man just stay quiet like your kin on here when any positive news about xamar comes up but you just couldnt help yourself :heh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Man just stay quiet like your kin on here when any positive news about xamar comes up but you just couldnt help yourself :heh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not hating at all sxb, just correcting the obvious and misinformation Bots are spewing around here.:snoop:

It seems you posting Wikipedia as a source,:mjlaugh: Adios Amigo,we have already argued this over and over many times b4 and it is up to you if you want to fall for N&N bot's fake news since repainting that stadium is pretty much the only achievement and finished project they implemented in your town for the last 4-5 years or so.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Manafesto I think that 6k is Stadio Coni

Mogadishu Stadium is anywhere from 20-30k, because there are no seats meaning more space to pack people in.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
@Manafesto I think that 6k is Stadio Coni

Mogadishu Stadium is anywhere from 20-30k, because there are no seats meaning more space to pack people in.
Koonis? Isnt it currently named Injineer Yariiso stadium? I won't say it is 6k either, they played this match there, the audience don't look 6k to me. They say it is 15k

Both stadiums have no proper seats installed, there is a section in Mogadishu stadium that has seats though, that usually means more space :) but yeah Mogadishu stadium is max 40k I think.

Edit: Drone view of Eng Yariisow Stadium for KG vs Banaadir match last year. Y'all cut the 6k bs now :mjlol:

Last edited: