$$$ 6 figure++ being made with local businesses beating out competition using better marketing and o

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in an age, where many think to become an entrepreneur you have to bring this crazy new idea, but good old local services are making a killing and are often overlooked.:win:

We're not talking about some new innovative startup, just starting your regular local service. Whether you decide to open a cleaning business, lawn care, painting, landscaping etc. and enhancing it with internet marketing.:diddyass:

It may not be sexy enough for most of you and that's fine. But I have not found a more predictable path to building a million dollar business than this and I’ve built several, successful, businesses so far.
WHY LOCAL SERVICES?
Frankly, there is a TON of money to be made.

These are huge markets in terms of $$$. However, unlike regular e-commerce companies where you are competing with the best internet marketing people in the world, with local services you're competing with just the people in your neighborhood, most of whom do not understand internet marketing at all.

From what I've seen in my city, I know some who own small local business who're making good money( 6 figures or more) from this especially in the cleaning business. Even this 23 yo mechanic who owns his own little mechanic shop was making $200k in his first year and was a client of a friend of mine who's an accountant.:whew:

This guy goes through multiple successful cases, and walks you through a 30 day guide on how to start one.

Do you want to become an entrepreneur? What's an area you'd like to explore and what's holding you back?
Also, if there are entrepreneurs on here, what were two best decision's you made and two worst decisions you made for your business?

Last edited:
We're in an age, where many think to become an entrepreneur you have to bring this crazy new idea, but good old local services are making a killing and are often overlooked.:win:

We're not talking about some new innovative startup, just starting your regular local service. Whether you decide to open a cleaning business, lawn care, painting, landscaping etc. and enhancing it with internet marketing.:diddyass:

From what I've seen in my city, I know some who own small local business who're making good money( 6 figures or more) from this especially in the cleaning business. Even this 23 yo mechanic who owns his own little mechanic shop was making $200k in his first year and was a client of a friend of mine who's an accountant.:whew:

This guy goes through multiple successful cases, and walks you through a 30 day guide on how to start one.

Do you want to become an entrepreneur? What's an area you'd like to explore and what's holding you back?
Also, if there are entrepreneurs on here, what were two best decision's you made and two worst decisions you made for your business?

I know this scam :hillarybiz:

I know this scam :hillarybiz:
:icon lol: It's no scam, I've seen some local city folks making money from this.

This isn't one of those, make an ecommerce website and compete on the internet type of business.

This is just beating out the competition in your city by offering more online with a stronger presence. Alot of these types of businesses are family owned and most aren't too tech savvy.

I've seen this driving instructor business in my city, competing hard against his competitors in his first year with his strong online presence. Same with a cleaning business as well as mechanic shop.

@gecko ill tell you something about these scams. You only learn you being scammed when you are out of money feeling burnt out and calling "management" about pay only to be told you havent hit commission targets.

they never got me btw but have been to their so called interviews and "events"

@gecko ill tell you something about these scams. You only learn you being scammed when you are out of money feeling burnt out and calling "management" about pay only to be told you havent hit commission targets.

they never got me btw but have been to their so called interviews and "events"
Honestly tell me how is this a scam?, There's no management involved (you are the management!! )or working for someone. What commission targets:mindblown:. Go read what's been written before commenting.

You may have misunderstood it. But it's just starting a local business but with a stronger online presence. Marketing yourself on Social media, and pushing alot on ranking higher than your competitors in the search engine. Pushing your services to be bookable online etc.

Internet marketing may have been the buzzword that is probably scaring some of you off.:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
When the naives meet the scammer
Have you read it properly.

Do you know what marketing is?

All it's saying is, starting normal local businesses and going online.

Just do this yourself, go online and see your local neighbourhood services.

Check their website, social media's etc..

Most don't have the best online service presence. That's what you'll work on creating, that's it!

Millenials and genXer's use the internet alot, Amazon has proved this to us.

@Jiron what do you think?
Do you or your Jironist disciples want financial freedom. Boss freedom equals happiness, yes:dabcasar:

@TSP @DuctTape @Lola_Vonroe @MerchantOfMogadishu @ManlikeYJ @Xooshdheere

Well No
I’m not in it for the money
But to see the people smiles
When I’m done helping them
There’s a huge joy when you know you helped someone succeed in whatever was holding them
back
You form a personal relationship with your patients
Understand them
There lives
There struggles
I wouldn’t trade anything in the world for that
:)

@gurey tell me when you read it saxiib. Everything you stated shows that you either didn't read or misunderstood.

Read my other comments above that elaborate on what this is saying.

I didnt read it. i assumed.
Didn't even read it, and wants to shut this down with "scam"
yaab :bell:

When you don't know or understand, it's easy to end the convo with "its a scam".

I didn't understand blockchain tech, bitcoin and crypto but I learnt more about them and invested in some this year.

I made the mistake of dismissing bitcoin as some scam in 2016 and avoided it because I didn't know much about it.

Thanks to a post made by @Vanguard I read more and got into it.

Last edited:
Didn't even read it, and wants to shut this down with "scam"
yaab :bell:

When you don't know or understand, it's easy to end the convo with "it a scam".

I didn't understand blockchain tech, bitcoin and crypto but I learnt more about them and invested in some this year.

I made the mistake of dismissing bitcoin as some scam in 2016 and avoided it because I didn't know much about it.

Thanks to a post made by @Vanguard I read more and got into it.

Anytime I see a business idea posted online I dissmiss it as a scam. Why would anyone give you a business idea?

Raali nooqo. Ill read it nicely

interesting. However I wont be doing it. I might just have to read top 12 wantrepreneur excuses and how to get past em.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I fully agree sxb. Starting a business based on what's in demand in your local area has worked well for many people. For example, a friend of mine noticed the gourmet burger hype early on and saw that there weren't many gourmet burger joints in his area. He set up a nice restaurant on a main road near his house, paid a few of his amateur photographer friends and posted all the photos of his food on Instagram/Facebook. It's now been just over 3 years and his business is booming. People travel from nearby towns to eat at his place.

A lot if the time people think they have to come up with an amazing idea to make money, when in reality it could be something as simple as a burger joint.

I fully agree sxb. Starting a business based on what's in demand in your local area has worked well for many people. For example, a friend of mine noticed the gourmet burger hype early on and saw that there weren't many gourmet burger joints in his area. He set up a nice restaurant on a main road near his house, paid a few of his amateur photographer friends and posted all the photos of his food on Instagram/Facebook. It's now been just over 3 years and his business is booming. People travel from nearby towns to eat at his place.

A lot if the time people think they have to come up with an amazing idea to make money, when in reality it could be something as simple as a burger joint.
Exactly, just capitalizing on the health conscious people and using social media to market themselves in their cities and region.

Is he Somali?

I feel like I saw a youtube video of a Somali guy who started a gourmet burger joint.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Exactly, just capitalizing on the health conscious people and using social media to market themselves in their cities and region.

Is he Somali?

I feel like I saw a youtube video of a Somali guy who started a gourmet burger joint.

Naah he's ajnabi, but has a Somali mum. I think the guy you have in mind is from Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending