50k mehr

:whoa:i have a plan if she asks that I give her that much she getting 50k Somali shillings ain't no way I am paying that much yes I am a broke ass nigga she better enjoy 5 camels I have :birdman:also this thread heading to qashin

:whoa:i have a plan if she asks that I give her that much she getting 50k Somali shillings ain't no way I am paying that much yes I am a broke ass nigga she better enjoy 5 camels I have :birdman:also this thread heading to qashin
Wallahi you’re starting to become my favorite guy on here :lolbron: imagine paying $50k for siil that looks like hiliib jileec.

Most mehr I’ll pay is $5k and she better gallop on this dick.

Wallahi you’re starting to become my favorite guy on here :lolbron: imagine paying $50k for siil that looks like hiliib jileec.

Most mehr I’ll pay is $5k and she better gallop on this dick.
:samwelcome:as long as she doesn't specify the currency you good man loopholes take them

Is all about supply and demand, If there is more successful Somali men out there compare to women, men can bring the price down because of the competition. If is reverse, women will usually raise the price because of the competition. This can be solved if man unite together from a cartel where they agree on a fixed price, whether he has master degree or middle school education just one price, this will give a upper hand to man. On top of that, make the deal so that mehr structure is not front loaded with "up front payment" rather, more like %x amount now the other amount which is debt you pay later on when you get married. A 10k in 2021 is not the same 10k in 2030, inflation is good when you have debt.

but, good luck convincing her family with $500 dollar, you are up against a more experienced man, who went through the same shoes as you. You might pay more with miscellaneous fees in wedding etc.

Xaruun

VIP
Is all about supply and demand, If there is more successful Somali men out there compare to women, men can bring the price down because of the competition. If is reverse, women will usually raise the price because of the competition. This can be solved if man unite together from a cartel where they agree on a fixed price, whether he has master degree or middle school education just one price, this will give a upper hand to man. On top of that, make the deal so that mehr structure is not front loaded with "up front payment" rather, more like %x amount now the other amount which is debt you pay later on when you get married. A 10k in 2021 is not the same 10k in 2030, inflation is good when you have debt.

but, good luck convincing her family with $500 dollar, you are up against a more experienced man, who went through the same shoes as you. You might pay more with miscellaneous fees in wedding etc.
If there are less successful Somali men, doesn’t that mean the mehr will be low due to more women pining for the same guy?

If there are less successful Somali men, doesn’t that mean the mehr will be low due to more women pining for the same guy?
yes, there are more other important things than mehr that is hard to find. Unless, she marry out probably successful woman will compete in a small pool which will cause to lower her standard not only in mehr but other things as well.

Trending