5000 year old ruins found in somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That character looks like Eartha Mitt, one of sexiest black women to ever live. If you look like her then...:ahh:

Is it controversial to say he's ugly? You don't have to look like a pretty boy to not be ugly. Anyway, that's enough talk about another guys looks.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm as Somali looking as it gets. I hope you don't have an old Xalimo fetish. :nahgirl: Now I know how Asian females feel.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm actually into older women. But older Somali women....:holeup::hova:

I understand. You're feeling quite conflicted about the 'aged'. Well, don't fret as long as a woman looks somewhat fertile then that's all that matters. Men cannot see hot flashes, but they can see laugh lines and wrinkly arm folds. Even a nearly menopausal woman can deceive mother nature for quite some time by displaying signs of fertility. It's ok if you've fallen victim to our charm.:mjpls:

I understand. You're feeling quite conflicted about the 'aged'. Well, don't fret as long as a woman looks somewhat fertile then that's all that matters. Men cannot see hot flashes, but they can see laugh lines and wrinkly arm folds. Even a nearly menopausal woman can deceive mother nature for quite some time. It's ok if you've fallen victim to our charm.:mjpls:

Nope. The reason I like older women is because younger women, especially Somali women, are loud and dumb. I prefer quiet, confident and intelligent females. Unfortunately, Somali women (and men for that matter) age badly. By the time they're in the 30s, they look like they're in the late 40s and early 50s. I've also noticed Somalis don't become more mature and wiser with age. On the contrary, they're just as impetuous, selfish and childish in old age. Very few Somali females are interested in intellectual pursuits and culture. They prefer gossip, soap operas and food.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nope. The reason I like older women is because younger women, especially Somali women, are loud and dumb. I prefer quiet, confident and intelligent females. Unfortunately, Somali women (and men for that matter) age badly. By the time they're in the 30s, they look like they're in the late 40s and early 50s. I've also noticed Somalis don't become more mature and wiser with age. On the contrary, they're just as impetuous, selfish and childish in old age. Very few Somali females are interested in intellectual pursuits and culture. They prefer gossip, soap operas and food.

Somalis don't crack that early unless they are on crack. :bell: I don't know where you're finding these Somalis, but they must have oxidized really fast wherever you're at. Dumb is a tad mean, they just haven't permitted themselves to grow intellectually. That can only happen through prolonged periods of detachment/self-contemplation and reading. Many people are so immersed in instant gratification that "self-directed" education and personal growth take a backseat. It's also easier to stay as is than to endure discomfort that permits one to grow (intellectually/spiritually/emotionally). Plus, societies aren't exactly pushing the intellectual advancement of the everyman. They would much rather the public be easy to manipulate and be average at best. :sass2:

Somalis don't crack that early unless they are on crack. :bell: I don't know where you're finding these Somalis, but they must have oxidized really fast wherever you're at. Dumb is a tad mean, they just haven't permitted themselves to grow intellectually. That can only happen through prolonged periods of detachment/self-contemplation and reading. Many people are so immersed in instant gratification that "self-directed" education and personal growth take a backseat. It's also easier to stay as is than to endure discomfort that permits one to grow (intellectually/spiritually/emotionally). Plus, societies aren't exactly pushing the intellectual advancement of the everyman. They would much rather the public be easy to manipulate and be average at best. :sass2:

I don't mean wrinkles. I mean in weight and physical shape. When you're 16 or 18 and you're obese, while girls of other ethnicities are slim and slender, it's ridiculous. Somalis used to be famous for their slim elegant physique. Now all I see are huddles of obese women wearing the ugly huge binbags and pushing 5 prams with another 5kids chasing after them. What I meant was they are aesthetically unpleasant.

Also, it's not society's purpose to educate you. That task belongs to you, and you alone. The purpose of school and university is to create a malleable and obedient workforce.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't mean wrinkles. I mean in weight and physical shape. When you're 16 or 18 and you're obese, while girls of other ethnicities are slim and slender, it's ridiculous. Somalis used to be famous for their slim elegant physique. Now all I see are huddles of obese women wearing the ugly huge binbags and pushing 5 prams with another 5kids chasing after them. What I meant was they are aesthetically unpleasant.

Also, it's not society's purpose to educate you. That task belongs to you, and you alone. The purpose of school and university is to create a malleable and obedient workforce.

I'm going to assume you live in Texas. Everything down there is bigger. I assumed Somali men preferred their women decadently thick. It's come as a shock to me that the brothers prefer a bag of bones like me. I'm not knowledgeable about male preferences. They vary widely. I'm going to give you a call to action. Maintain peak physical shape passed 40. No baasto legs and arms with a spherical belly and a hairline running toward the back of your head. :ufdup:Take care of these aesthetic challenges or at least remedy them with a high tax bracket.

I'm going to assume you live in Texas. Everything down there is bigger. I assumed Somali men preferred their women decadently thick. It's come as a shock to me that the brothers prefer a bag of bones like me. I'm not knowledgeable about male preferences. They vary widely. I'm going to give you a call to action. Maintain peak physical shape passed 40. No baasto legs and arms with a spherical belly and a hairline running toward the back of your head. :ufdup:Take care of these aesthetic challenges or at least remedy them with a high tax bracket.

What I prefer and what Somali men prefer are quite separate things. Most Somali men also prefer polygamy.

Also, I live in the UK, not Texas.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What I prefer and what Somali men prefer are quite separate things. Most Somali men also prefer polygamy.

Also, I live in the UK, not Texas.

I thought polygamy was dying out. I made the erroneous assumption of thinking Somali brothers (of today) were more concerned with protecting their assets over satiating their lower half.

The UK is the fat man of Europe, so I guess it's kind of like Texas.

I thought polygamy was dying out. I made the erroneous assumption of thinking Somali brothers (of today) were more concerned with protecting their assets over satiating their lower half.

The UK is the fat man of Europe, so I guess it's kind of like Texas.

Don't make this a regional thing. There are no major dietary or lifestyle differences between different Somali diaspora groups. We have a cultural problem. UK Somalis are fat for the same reasons that Canadian, US and Dutch Somalis are.

Polygamy is dying out due socio-economic reasons, not for lack of interest from Somali men. Somali women are becoming more financially independent in the west, so they no longer tolerate such old practices. Doesn't stop guys from trying. I have cousins who just got married again recently to another women back home.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't make this a regional thing. There are no major dietary or lifestyle differences between different Somali diaspora groups. We have a cultural problem. UK Somalis are fat for the same reasons that Canadian, US and Dutch Somalis are.

Polygamy is dying out due socio-economic reasons, not for lack of interest from Somali men. Somali women are becoming more financially independent in the west, so they no longer tolerate such old practices. Doesn't stop guys from trying. I have cousins who just got married again recently to another women back home.

Ninyahaow, do you have a representative sample of Somali men and women in terms of BMI and body fat % across various western countries? I'm sure there would be some disparities. Notwithstanding, I will admit that the average Somali's diet is nutrient-depleted with highly processed foods and millennials as a whole are as sedentary as seniors.

I have yet to meet someone from my age group who took on another wife in Canada. Then again, I probably would stay away from that type (salafis).

Ninyahaow, do you have a representative sample of Somali men and women in terms of BMI and body fat % across various western countries? I'm sure there would be some disparities. Notwithstanding, I will admit that the average Somali's diet is nutrient-depleted with highly processed foods and millennials as a whole are as sedentary as seniors.

I have yet to meet someone from my age group who took on another wife in Canada. Then again, I probably would stay away from that type (salafis).

Lol polygamy isn't restricted to salafis. Believe it or not, polygamy is a part of ancient Somali culture. My own grandfathers had multiple wives.

I don't have the statistics, but I'd be surprised if Somalis in the West didn't have a high level of obesity, particularly among women and children. Highly processed, oily and sugary western food coupled with the already highly calorific Somali diet is a recipe for disaster. Obviously, there are exceptions to the rule like yourself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol polygamy isn't restricted to salafis. Believe it or not, polygamy is a part of ancient Somali culture. My own grandfathers had multiple wives.

I don't have the statistics, but I'd be surprised if Somalis in the West didn't have a high level of obesity, particularly among women and children. Highly processed, oily and sugary western food coupled with the already highly calorific Somali diet is a recipe for disaster. Obviously, there are exceptions to the rule like yourself.

:dabcasar:But many societies throughout history were polygamous. Harems were a thing in Asia, so Somalis are no different from others except they can only hold 4 lawful wives at a time. Monogamy though recent in human history is much more logical. And children fair well with two parents in a functional home (at least in the west). Plus, they always side with their mother if the father contemplates (marrying from back home). We live in different times.
Grandparents are one thing. A metrosexual Farax with a low sperm count is another. :samwelcome: I'm banking on their feminization to thwart their appetites and keep that wife count barely hovering at or below one. :yacadiim:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.