Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's a character from some Disney movie. :bell:

Also, even she looks more human than Barkhad Abdi.

She's my carbon copy. I don't think you give Mr. Abdi much credit. He's a looker. Perhaps, you have astigmatism. I can attest to the fact that Yzma and Abdi are quite similar in appearance. Women are naturally better looking, so you're being biased. I know sex appeal is magically radiating from my screen by virtue of me being a cyber female but do not degrade my twin.

She's my carbon copy. I don't think you give Mr. Abdi much credit. He's a looker. Perhaps, your astigmatism is messing with your vision. I can attest to the fact that yzma and abdi are quite similar in appearance. Women are naturally better looking. You're being biased. I know sex appeal is magically radiating from my screen by virtue of me being a cyber female but do not degrade my twin.

That character looks like Eartha Kitt, one of sexiest black women to ever live. If you look like her then...:ahh:

Is it controversial to say he's ugly? You don't have to look like a pretty boy to not be ugly. Anyway, that's enough talk about another guys looks.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Barkhad Abdi is literally the most famous Somali atm. :kanyehmm:

Conflicted here. Want more Somalis in mainstream media but less ayy lmao looking skinnies at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending