50 Puntland soldiers killed by Alshabab a group financed by maamulka sland and qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abayaay khadhaadh baa dadkan haya they literally pray for these kinds of things to happen in Puntland, bunch of losers! Caasimada is a Puntland obsessed Hawiye website and I bet you Inquisitive is part of it.
They need to get a life. Puntland will abolish these terrorists inshallah.

Losers should focus on their backyard instead of worrying about us.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is not the time to point fingers, this is a sad occurance
He has a valid point at one point a while back Djibouti closed down its border with somaliland after their capital city was rocked by terrorists from somaliland.

This is clearly icitiraaf jihad otherwise what business has a guy from burco got in the mountains of galgala the jig is up & the chickens will come home to roost it's inevitable.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I have this theory that the Saudis might be behind it. Their way of punishing Somalia because of their neutrality. This is a first of it's kind, it's a message. Beheading women:mindblown:

waraabe

Your superior
He has a valid point at one point a while back Djibouti closed down its border with somaliland after their capital city was rocked by terrorists from somaliland.

This is clearly icitiraaf jihad otherwise what business has a guy from burco got in the mountains of galgala the jig is up & the chickens will come home to roost it's inevitable.

Atom is a darod isis leader :mjlol:

Its just your boys coming back from the south, after all al Shabab used to get some of their weapons from bosaso port

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Atom is a darod isis leader :mjlol:

Its just your boys coming back from the south, after all al Shabab used to get some of their weapons from bosaso port
You can tell these people whatever you want but you and I know what's going on wallahi ciyaarta waa galin dembe boowe:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts