50 Puntland soldiers killed by Alshabab a group financed by maamulka sland and qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Faah faahin : In ka badan 50 qof oo ku dhintay dagaal ka dhacay Puntland

201768636325094588078794Jubaland-forcesdddddd.jpg

Khamiis, June, 08, 2017 (HOL) – Tiro ka badan 50 ruux ayaa lagu waramayaa in ay ku dhinteen dagaal culus oo Aroornimadii maanta oo Khamiis ah ku dhaxmaray ciidamada daraawiishta Puntland iyo Al-shabaab deegaan lagu mgacaabo Af- Urur oo ka tirsan gobolka Bari.

Dagaalamayaal ka tirsan Al-shabaab ayaa la sheegay in Aroornimadii

AUN to the martyrs

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
its very strange this type of things only occur in Puntland or Somalia but never Somaliland hmmm.... :cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very strange how Maamuulka Waqooyi Galbeed is silent on this.

Perhaps they have funded others to this quasi jihad?

Find out in the next episode of Terror: Rise of Atam's disciples

:wow:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
if i were Gaas i would pay some militias money so they can attack a Somaliland military base then make fake news that alshabab claimed the offensive. I would than see what al shabab really says, if they be like:
d853e213_nah.gif

Then for sure i know alshabab and Somaliland are in bed with eachother, but if alshabab claims the offensive , then that would probably lead to more cooperation with Somaliland and Puntland to fight alshabab together , its a win-win situation :manny:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
:mjkkk:Buqland received the worst karbaash in its entire existence. Their calaacal is non stop today on FB

if i were Gaas i would pay some militias money so they can attack a Somaliland military base then make fake news that alshabab claimed the offensive. I would than see what al shabab really says, if they be like:
d853e213_nah.gif

Then for sure i know alshabab and Somaliland are in bed with eachother, but if alshabab claims the offensive , then that would probably lead to more cooperation with Somaliland and Puntland to fight alshabab together , its a win-win situation :manny:

Somaliland is not involved in this, we barely have enough money for ourselves and you think we're funding terrorists ?

IMG_6505.PNG
IMG_6505.PNG
IMG_6505.PNG

You're a real extremist he/she or we whatever you are!

d853e213_nah.gif

ALSHABAB IS PART AND PARCEL OF SL its so obv now like damm

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjkkk:Buqland received the worst karbaash in its entire existence. Their calaacal is non stop today on FB
Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

Doqon doqon dhalay. Karbaash? Life karbaashed your existence. You cockroach dimwit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the brave soldiers who have died fighting for their Country.

May Allah swt accept them all in the highest Jannah. May Allah swt give their families and all puntites Sabr.

They're all in my prayers.

Alshabab shall be defeated.

May Allah swt punish the enemies of Puntland. Ameen.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

Doqon doqon dhalay. Karbaash? Life karbaashed your existence. You cockroach dimwit.
Abayaay khadhaadh baa dadkan haya they literally pray for these kinds of things to happen in Puntland, bunch of losers! Caasimada is a Puntland obsessed Hawiye website and I bet you Inquisitive is part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts