5 years since I prayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I encourage you to go to the mosque, read the Quran with translation and study the hadith.

Such an encouraging message from you, regarding religion.
giphy.gif

The whole earth is a mosque. It all belongs to Allah. Why go to a special building. It's just bricks and mortar. There's nothing holy about a building. That's superstition. There's more holiness in a sunset or a flower than a building full of curry smelling Pakistanis which is what the average mosque is like. And many of them are run by deobandi and Salafi fanatics who preach hatred for people nonstop.

I read the Qur'an for myself and pray at home, at work, at the park, anywhere. I don't need a building.

Forgot how to pray.

You forgot how to pray? How were you with your prayers before?

I have a pdf file someone sent me a while back. It was steps on how to pray, sorta beginner like. I can send it to you if you want. I'll have to look for it though. There's also plenty of other online sources, videos

If you were already praying before I don't think it would be too difficult to learn again.

You forgot how to pray? How were you with your prayers before?

I have a pdf file someone sent me a while back. It was steps on how to pray, sorta beginner like. I can send it to you if you want. I'll have to look for it though. There's also plenty of other online sources, videos

If you were already praying before I don't think it would be too difficult to learn again.
Dad is not religious and mom is worse.
Play soccer with a lot of Somali guys. They pray a lot. Not 5 daily. Usually 2 after dusk. Learned a lot from Somali friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts