5 year old raped in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laba gabdhood oo mid ay shan jir tahay oo lagu kufsaday gobolka Sanaag
March 9, 2019
Badhan (Caasimada Online) – Wararka ka imaanayo Gobalka Sanaag ayaa sheegaya in gabar 5 sano jir ah lagu kufsaday magaalada Badhan ee Gobalka Sanaag, waana kufsigii 2aad oo ka dhacay Gobalkaasi sida ay xaqiijiyeen dadka degaanka.

Saraakiisha amaanka ee Maamulka Puntland ayaa sheegay in kufsiga gabadha 5 jirka ah uu geestay nin da’diisa lagu qiyaasay 20 ilaa 25 jir, sida ay xaqiijiyeen Taliska Booliiska ee Puntland.

Sidoo kale Tuulo ku taala Gobalka Sanaag ayaa sidaan oo kale waxaa loogu kufsaday gabar 15 sano jir ah, waxaana kufsigaasi la sheegay in ay fuliyeen ilaa dhowr nin. Waxaa isa soo taraya walaaca ay qabaan dadka degaanka.

C/llaahi Cumar Canshuur oo ah Sarkaal katirsan Ciidamada Booliiska Puntland, gaar ahaan Gobalka Sanaag ayaa sheegay in raga kufsiga geestay mid kamid ah uu baxsaday Ciidamadana ay ku raad joogaan.

Taliyaha ayaa digniin u jeediyay rag kufsiga ka bilaabay gobalka Sanaag. Waxa uu sheegay in tilaabo sharciga waafaqsan laga qaadi doono hadii ay ku cadaadan dembiyada ay galaan

A 20 - 25 year old man forcing himself on a little baby girl. We got whole paedos running around in Somalia.
:kodaksmiley::jcoleno:

A 15 yr old being gang raped,
:mindblown::mjcry:
and the worst thing is, is that she's going to be villified as a Dhi1o as if she wanted that to happen.

Somalia inkaar ba ku Taal, nacalaa aboohod kuyaal.

TekNiKo

VIP
This is a rampant problem throughout Somalia, wallahi we need to protect our girls. I don't even know how someone can harm a 5 year old angel saqiirad

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is a rampant problem throughout Somalia, wallahi we need to protect our girls. I don't even know how someone can harm a 5 year old angel saqiirad

I like think technical, so lets say everyone wears a chip. And program functionality where if the body is filled with certain stressors like if a beat down is going down or a rape, then the aggressor is immediately tazed and stunned to the ground.

The authorities will pick him or her up and review details transmitted by his chip.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
30 years of war, rampant terrorism in the capt, starvation in the arid towns, separatist movements, qabilist ambitions over lives of the normal, and now raping and murder of innocent children.

We are being cursed by allah

TekNiKo

VIP
I like think technical, so lets say everyone wears a chip. And program functionality where if the body is filled with certain stressors like if a beat down is going down or a rape, then the aggressor is immediately tazed and stunned to the ground.

The authorities will pick him or her up and review details transmitted by his chip.
You know this technology is unfeasible in a third world shithole.:comeon:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You know this technology is unfeasible in a third world shithole.:comeon:

This tech is feasible, cheap, and will be around in this decade. People have no idea about the wave of cheap tech that is about to hit us in the coming decade and a half.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
From now on i will not invite p.u.n.a.n.i friend to my house..
Maybe he would molest my children when i go to the bathroom.:gaasdrink:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
majerteen caqli, doqomo the lot of them, waa cultural reason, waa adoomo, tanzanaian blood
The condom of tigray, oromo and amhara is speaking today the condom oromo are using is mustafa and yesterday it was tigray using ilay and tomorrow the amhara will be using another dirgaax dhaaanto agaaah kkk

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What is it with Puntland and their pedophilia rape culture? :what:

We've heard like multiple child rape cases in just one month alone. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.