5 star hotel owned by Somalis opens in Istanbul

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Looks good but why build it in a foreign country? Why can't they build that in Somalia? One move and the Turkish will chimp out!
what kind of question is that? Why would you build a 5 star hotel in Somalia? Who are you catering it to? How many wealthy people are coming to Somalia to keep a 5 star hotel in business? Who’s going to guarantee it doesn’t get bombed? I’m 99% sure there were turkish investors who helped with the project to get some profit off of it too, a single person or business can’t build that unless they’re worth hundreds of millions of dollars. So which Somali investors are willing to invest in a 5 star hotel in Somalia?

You ask questions you already know the answer to lol

Looks good but why build it in a foreign country? Why can't they build that in Somalia? One move and the Turkish will chimp out!

Somalia has too many hotels , a full resort would make more sense , imo he made a good investment by taking advantage of the low turkish liar.
And it looks way better then Hampton by Hilton that's not too far from there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Looks spectacular ngl .

Good service too as solar said .

Istambul is such a rich city yet we dont hear about its hype and history. Why? Because Turks and Arabs are not master of marketing or PR? This nation has a long amazing history and potential yet they do not rise. Why?

Istambul is such a rich city yet we dont hear about its hype and history. Why? Because Turks and Arabs are not master of marketing or PR? This nation has a long amazing history and potential yet they do not rise. Why?

I'm hoping the influx of somalis and lander qaxootis that are going there dont give us bad image. Turkish are our Muslim brothers but racism more times trumps everything for some and as you know turks are proud nationalist

I'm hoping the influx of somalis and lander qaxootis that are going there dont give us bad image. Turkish are our Muslim brothers but racism more times trumps everything for some and as you know turks are proud nationalist
In one of Sola Portal's recent videos, he talks about young Somalis in Turkey already tarnishing the image of their people.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nah it's not obsessions , somalis just love to copy succes.
Owning Hotel/motel and restaurants have always done good ROI for somalis I think atm is just a wave
I wanna see somali people open something else besides restaurants or hotels. Maybe open automechanic shops- schools- hospitals-factories

Trending