5 star hotel owned by Somalis opens in Istanbul

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I live in Istanbul but I would recommend Turkish hotels.

Muzaffer

Why because they are more professional:mjpls:
well no because Somali hotels will be more expensive and as a tourist, you should try to focus your money on visiting the different states of turkey

Muzaffer

Like what?
like seeing sharif sakin praying next to your right and seeing taaj owner to your left and see galmudug state governor praying in front of you.

its true btw

Muzaffer

How big is the Somali community in Ankara ? I'm planning to raise a family over there
Somalis community in Ankara are bigger than the community in Istanbul but most of them if not all are from Somalia and Ankara is a small city.

while Istanbul is a bigger city and more expensive and Somalis who came from the west live there.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalis community in Ankara are bigger than the community in Istanbul but most of them if not all are from Somalia and Ankara is a small city.

while Istanbul is a bigger city and more expensive and Somalis who came from the west live there.
I cant believe the turks allow so many somalis in turkey. Its proberly a deal they made with somalia otherwise why?

Muzaffer

I cant believe the turks allow so many somalis in turkey. Its proberly a deal they made with somalia otherwise why?
they want future ally or puppet.

its depend on the way you look to it.

personally I think that if we don't limit the Turks influence and wake up and start building our country we will be a puppet and the same thing goes to SL and UAE

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

Istanbul is too crowded for my liking. do you reside in Istanbul permanently or are you studying ?

Muzaffer

Istanbul is too crowded for my liking. do you reside in Istanbul permanently or are you studying ?
studying.

I will advise you not to make turkey a new home for your family because they start to strict the laws on foreigners. of course, this doesn't apply if you have money and you can buy a house there

Trending