5 children murdered by clan militia in Doolo, Galaadi Qorof

Killing children is inhumane and despicable. I dont even know what to say wallahi. May Allah have mercy on the deceased.

Theres a reason why Somalia hasn't had peace and stability. It's because of things like this.

Don't Somalis even know to keep women and children our of their pathetic tribal wars.
They usually do, but certain groups are morally bankrupt. To them, everyone is fair game. And the sad part is, their kin support these kinds of actions and rarely ever do they receive condemnation because like I said they all have compromised morals.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yh we should have rule of law. Tbh like I said we should have a border line so no one trespasses this is the easiest way. Ethiopian side for MX, HG Galmudug. Although on the Ethiopian side we also need border there cos Cayr, Sacad live in DDS. Notice how a lot of times Galmudug teknikos cross deep into DDS and vice versa. This makes it hard to establish rule of law as there’s two jurisdictions.

Stop swearing and calm down.

Here’s the time it happened. View attachment 286828
Fake news where is the dead body of children 😡😡 gun gun dhashey ba tahay

cow

VIP
Has a single recognisable MX politician talked about this? Like I’ve seen AAW and HG politicians. Ain’t Kulane Jiis from there?

MX have properly been absorbed into Galmudug

Any mx in galnus maamul needs to be hanged I hold them responsible for the 5 kids that died. 8 mx women gang raped by galnus and now 5 children killed by galnus

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The HG I seen their big fuleys when I was in Mogadishu in 99, they fear open-war-fare like goojacade and prefer urban warfare hiding behind civilians. They also kill un-armed civilians due to marki laga adkaaday dhinac ciidaanka, I noticed this symptom in their clan only. If they keep killing un-armed civilian @TekNiKo keep up the pressure dhinaca ciidaanka on them becuz their hiding 'fuleynimada ciidaankooda' in aanan la arag.

They even snuck into galkacyo at night in 'fear' and killed civilians, at 'night' alla fuleysana like a fkn midg1, they remind me of shabab/isis in PL mountains hiding their faces like naago and doing igu sawir. Guul Puntland
They never fight with the geeljires only target soft targets. We must study the HG clan and the psychological affects of generational trauma induced by Keenadiid’s slavery era. They have lost all modum of decorum.

I was giving context, usually these things are revenge attacks. This happened last year where wagardhac killed Saleebaan children. Tit for tat like usual. AUN to the victims ofc
Yes I remember hearing about that incident.
It will just continue unless there's clear government strategy to deal with these revenge attacks.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The day mx joined galnus. Is the day mx in mudug signed their own death warrants. Aun to the children.
1. Mohamed Siad Barre(Rer Diini)- lifted the Tomasili line which was a clan border between Darood - Hawiyo.

2. Abdullahi Yusuf (Omar Maxamuud)- Armed HG against MX in Galgaduud

3. Abdiwali Gaas(Omar Maxamuud) - recognized Baraxley as a federal state called Galnus

4. Carabeey(Rer Diini) - joined Galnus

The clans of these people are not Wagardhac, they are Rer Diini and Omar Maxamuud, yet Wagardhac are paying the price !

Lets hold those people who committed the crime responsible as well as their clans, but lets not forget those who shar part of the blame, Rer Diini and Omar Maxamuud.

They never fight with the geeljires only target soft targets. We must study the HG clan and the psychological affects of generational trauma induced by Keenadiid’s slavery era. They have lost all modum of decorum.
The Keenadid subjugation literally gave these people ptsd and mental trauma on another level. It got so bad they even willingly became cannon fodder for Italians. Since the beginning they have lacked shame and honor.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes I remember hearing about that incident.
It will just continue unless there's clear government strategy to deal with these revenge attacks.

It's 13 year old kids who are un-armed their not fighting going to sunday school to learn religion and their boasting about it, that's langaab, if my clan ever did such thing, i would say hana ceebaynin as im fighting 4 beesha sharafteeda while ur killing un-armed kids kama yeelayn.

TekNiKo

VIP
I was giving context, usually these things are revenge attacks. This happened last year where wagardhac killed Saleebaan children. Tit for tat like usual. AUN to the victims ofc
Look at this shameless liar Wagardhac never killed children, they have morals unlike you.

TekNiKo

VIP
1. Mohamed Siad Barre(Rer Diini)- lifted the Tomasili line which was a clan border between Darood - Hawiyo.

2. Abdullahi Yusuf (Omar Maxamuud)- Armed HG against MX in Galgaduud

3. Abdiwali Gaas(Omar Maxamuud) - recognized Baraxley as a federal state called Galnus

4. Carabeey(Rer Diini) - joined Galnus

The clans of these people are not Wagardhac, they are Rer Diini and Omar Maxamuud, yet Wagardhac are paying the price !

Lets hold those people who committed the crime responsible as well as their clans, but lets not forget those who shar part of the blame, Rer Diini and Omar Maxamuud.
This is insane how does Omar Maxmuud responsible for MX stupidity. This is all on us bro. You can never trust a bloodborne criminal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha do u speak from ur futo cuz their always alot of shit coming out of ur mouth? this unrelentless denial of HG failure is crazy. Show us where wagardhac killed any HG kids, women or un-armed ppl, this is gunnimo in all culture and langaab behavior and im sure @TekNiKo would be furious like all darods would be if any of our clan behaved like that.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Here below, put a spoiler
Fake news where is the dead body of children 😡😡 gun gun dhashey ba tahay
@bidenkulaha do u speak from ur futo this unrelentless denial of HG failure is waali. Show us where wagardhac killed any HG kids, women or un-armed ppl, this is gunnimo in all culture and langaab behavior and im sure @TekNiKo would be furious like all darods would be if any of our clan behaved like that.
Look at this shameless liar Wagardhac never killed children, they have morals unlike you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here below, put a spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is clearly igu sawir to try to shame wagardhac to hide salebaan shame, show us video evidence not civilians playing 'injured', u guys also put 'tuuto ciidan' on PL civilians u capture in war acting like they were soldiers, hiding ur clan fulayness for attacking civilianns. I know HG I studied u guys remember intan idin ka naxay in hamar in 99.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That is clearly igu sawir to try to shame wagardhac to hide salebaan shame, show us video evidence not civilians playing 'injured'
It was last year ffs. I cba going find it from then. But this is definitely a revenge attack.

Kulaha igu sawir, you have no shame. AUN to those kids

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was last year ffs. I cba going find it from then. But this is definitely a revenge attack.

It is igu sawir becuz u do the same when fighting PL, u capture civiliain puntites and put army clothes on them and say their prisoner of wars but we can tell their not soldiers cause they don't have white boots and wearing civilian sandals. Nice try, but I know HG media propaganda tactics.

TekNiKo

VIP

Post the funeral and janaza proceedings. Otherwise fake news.