5 children murdered by clan militia in Doolo, Galaadi Qorof

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wagardhac are like Omar mahmud mudug ppl, they see HG as an 'inferior' ppl sida loo dulqaato midgaha oo kale bay ula dhaqman, I wish they tried that shit with reer diini @Dalalos_ibn_Adali 'qaan marehan waa qaaxo kugu maqan'. I dont believe in la maslixi karo inferior ppl and u must be FIRM N STRONG only to them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine your source of faan is killing unarmed children in the baadiyo. Its not clannism to say some clans are just engaged in unadulterated evil.

What causes an armed man to boast he killed an un-armed civilian, it's not even a war scenario, it says alot about their ciidaan quality only iyo fuleynimadooda which any smart clan ciidaan will detect and continue to pressure their weakness which is their soldier quality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I killed 13 year old un-armed kid bay ku faanayaan manta habar gedir. Alla dadkani somali maha wa gaalo madowgi(gaalkacyo) deport them back to their gaalo madow lands of oromia. We shud of never accepted any oromo ashahado as they only did it to remain in the land not thru faith. We should've pushed them out further from gaalkacyo.

AUN

This is one of the reasons why I don't believe in Somalinimo crap. Clanism and hatred will never end in Somalia. It is best for clans to stay in their own lands and never venture into other clan's territory especially a rival clan territory.
Only one clan is doing expansion in 2023

The stableboys of the former Sultanate of hobyo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-235200_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725-235200_Twitter.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 39

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I was giving context, usually these things are revenge attacks. This happened last year where wagardhac killed Saleebaan children. Tit for tat like usual. AUN to the victims ofc
Fuckin liar no wagardac malitia man killed innocent children wagardac ciyalka iyo dumarka kuma so hoslabtan…..

bidenkulaha

GalYare
if we blamed the individuals and punished them revenge wars would have never been a thing
Yh we should have rule of law. Tbh like I said we should have a border line so no one trespasses this is the easiest way. Ethiopian side for MX, HG Galmudug. Although on the Ethiopian side we also need border there cos Cayr, Sacad live in DDS. Notice how a lot of times Galmudug teknikos cross deep into DDS and vice versa. This makes it hard to establish rule of law as there’s two jurisdictions.

Fuckin liar no wagardac malitia man killed innocent children wagardac ciyalka iyo dumarka kuma so hoslabtan…..
Stop swearing and calm down.

Here’s the time it happened.
85625CE3-EBA4-4653-A219-B7574A1CAEF2.jpeg

cow

VIP
The day mx joined galnus. Is the day mx in mudug signed their own death warrants. Aun to the children.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The day mx joined galnus. Is the day mx in mudug signed their own death warrants. Aun to the children.
Has a single recognisable MX politician talked about this? Like I’ve seen AAW and HG politicians. Ain’t Kulane Jiis from there?

MX have properly been absorbed into Galmudug

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Killing children is inhumane and despicable. I dont even know what to say wallahi. May Allah have mercy on the deceased.

Theres a reason why Somalia hasn't had peace and stability. It's because of things like this.

Don't Somalis even know to keep women and children our of their pathetic tribal wars.

Trending