4Chan weird shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know their ethnic roots? With that said there was a Ghanian that's killed herself after featuring in ghetto gaggers, a Nigerian biracial also killed herself after she appeared in casting couch and was recognized by friends and bullied Tumblr also had an underground raceplay community.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
1491869954097.jpg

:gucciwhat:
This is fake made by some retarded ass white inbred

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Not anymore they ain't. They just ruined it for themselves. No one wants a female that fucks her slave master. Low self esteem es are the worst. What's sad is these white men want to impregnate them out of wed lock and leave them with the child. They call it the "tyrone experiment".

Where are the feminsists @Emily and @Knowles. How do you feel about your queenz embarrassing themselves like this?

:hova:
Not true just small penis having white inbred, shit smelling losers dreaming about the queens.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I as you know infiltrated some secret 4chan chats and the amount of cringey shit i see there is too funny. I'm literally pissing myself because the topic of black girls came up and to which i inquired about what they meant. Turns out These racist white niggas are recording sexual encounters with black girls and fucking them and making racist videos about them and posting them on sites and they even go as far as sending the vids to their family if they get their contacts or date the girls.

Wtf! are these madow girls thinking! the amount of domination sick whtie master games they be playing wiht these tinder black chicks wallaahi is embarrassing! these sick fucks tell them they will blur the face but they post the videos with the face and say shit like " Queenz on master's ****". Walaahi this shit is deep and they plan on exposing more girls in the future. What happened to hating white ppl? so they really be hungry for racist white **** on the low, cus they sure as hell have no pride letting a guy record their faces performing weird acts.

These racist whites are going next level! beware stupids s. I will provide more details soon.

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Cmon, enough with the hypocrisy. What about all the involving African men and white women who are being degraded? And the rest of the narrative about white women as s and f*ck dolls for the African man.

Cmon, enough with the hypocrisy. What about all the involving African men and white women who are being degraded? And the rest of the narrative about white women as s and f*ck dolls for the African man.
Those are filmed under agreement i presume. That's different to some white guys filming stupid black women and editing racist videos. I don't really care AA females act like hoes sometimes so they deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.