4Chan weird shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I as you know infiltrated some secret 4chan chats and the amount of cringey shit i see there is too funny. I'm literally pissing myself because the topic of black girls came up and to which i inquired about what they meant. Turns out These racist white niggas are recording sexual encounters with black girls and fucking them and making racist videos about them and posting them on sites and they even go as far as sending the vids to their family if they get their contacts or date the girls.

Wtf! are these madow girls thinking! the amount of domination sick whtie master games they be playing wiht these tinder black chicks wallaahi is embarrassing! these sick fucks tell them they will blur the face but they post the videos with the face and say shit like " Queenz on master's dick". Walaahi this shit is deep and they plan on exposing more girls in the future. What happened to hating white ppl? so they really be hungry for racist white dick on the low, cus they sure as hell have no pride letting a guy record their faces performing weird acts.

These racist whites are going next level! beware stupids s. I will provide more details soon.

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Crazy stuff..Have you any screenshots or proof that they are doing this?

I as you know infiltrated some secret 4chan chats and the amount of cringey shit i see there is too funny. I'm literally pissing myself because the topic of black girls came up and to which i inquired about what they meant. Turns out These racist white niggas are recording sexual encounters with black girls and fucking them and making racist videos about them and posting them on sites and they even go as far as sending the vids to their family if they get their contacts or date the girls.

Wtf! are these madow girls thinking! the amount of domination sick whtie master games they be playing wiht these tinder black chicks wallaahi is embarrassing! these sick fucks tell them they will blur the face but they post the videos with the face and say shit like " Queenz on master's ****". Walaahi this shit is deep and they plan on exposing more girls in the future. What happened to hating white ppl? so they really be hungry for racist white **** on the low, cus they sure as hell have no pride letting a guy record their faces performing weird acts.

These racist whites are going next level! beware stupids s. I will provide more details soon.

Why are you on 4chan :susp:

Black Twitter was just talking about a video that was going round the other day, where a Black woman WILLINGLY let some White man shit in her mouth :damn::damn::dead1:

1491869954097.jpg

:gucciwhat:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Wtf! are these madow girls thinking! the amount of domination sick whtie master games they be playing wiht these tinder black chicks wallaahi is embarrassing! these sick fucks tell them they will blur the face but they post the videos with the face and say shit like " Queenz on master's ****". Walaahi this shit is deep and they plan on exposing more girls in the future. What happened to hating white ppl? so they really be hungry for racist white **** on the low, cus they sure as hell have no pride letting a guy record their faces performing weird acts.

Why go on 4Chan, that's the arsehole of the internet - but it's fun hearing about the stuff they do without actually looking into that trash can.

Best thing is when they went to war with Shia Labeouf & Tumblr also the Reddit war. These guys are crazy.

I can't believe this! i had a thing for AA girls but after seeing the amount of white masters that have fucked them i reconsider everything. Not mother material! imagine hating yourself so much you f*ck the guy that descended from the ppl that torched you ancestors while he calls you and hopes to remove your blackness.

We should have given the queenz more attention sooner. Maybe then they would have valued themselves enough not to f*ck a racist while he records them. AA take this L!

Where is @onlyme

:jcoleno::mindblown::kendrickcry::mjcry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I can't believe this! i had a thing for AA girls but after seeing the amount of white masters that have fucked them i reconsider everything. Not mother material! imagine hating yourself so much you f*ck the guy that descended from the ppl that torched you ancestors while he calls you ****** and hopes to remove your blackness.

We should have given the queenz more attention sooner. Maybe then they would have valued themselves enough not to f*ck a racist while he records them. AA take this L!

Where is @onlyme

:jcoleno::mindblown::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Black girls are special, this is beyond stupidity lmaooo
i like reading these comments on 4chan about this issue, it's funny:siilaanyosmile::noneck:

Black Twitter was just talking about a video that was going round the other day, where a Black woman WILLINGLY let some White man shit in her mouth :damn::damn::dead1:
Have you seen the video where the AA young girl is fucking her tinder white boy and sings the white master song. This is sad! low self esteem can destroy a female and make her dishonour herself. We should have shown the black females more love before they humiliated themselves. Oh well i blame AA men for this and they need to collect the L for their women.

i like reading these comments on 4chan about this issue, it's funny:siilaanyosmile::noneck:
Not anymore they ain't. They just ruined it for themselves. No one wants a female that fucks her slave master. Low self esteem es are the worst. What's sad is these white men want to impregnate them out of wed lock and leave them with the child. They call it the "tyrone experiment".

:hova:

Not anymore they ain't. They just ruined it for themselves. No one wants a female that fucks her slave master. Low self esteem es are the worst. What's sad is these white men want to impregnate them out of wed lock and leave them with the child. They call it the "tyrone experiment".

Where are the feminsists @Emily and @Knowles. How do you feel about your queenz embarrassing themselves like this?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Where are the feminsists @Emily and @Knowles. How do you feel about your queenz embarrassing themselves like this?

I lost hope in humanity:noneck: "tyrone experiment" :noneck::shookgabre:

I lost hope in humanity:noneck: "tyrone experiment" :noneck::shookgabre:
Whites are smart. They are fighting back exactly how i would have against the bantu expansion in africa. f*ck their women and they won't have any wombs to Pro create. White males are losing white females and even if they marry them they are infertile most of the times. Black females are healthy and have nice curves. All i'm saying is if AA males keep killing each other, going to jail or being deadbeats then AA females will be left unmarried and will have to go for White males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending