46 year-old mind-child Hodan Naleya goes 2 Russian Roulette Xamar. Clearly paid 2 advertise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@embarassing please watch the video from the 13 min mark and tell me this is not mind-child. This grown woman is asking " why don't you guys have the same weight measuring scale like we have in Canada " :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: Does she not know the difference between Somalia and Canada? One is a hell-hole and you must get by the least animaly ( not even humanely) possible :ohlord::ohlord:
The other difference is one is destroyed by her people ( Somalia) while the other is treated with love and care (Canada)

The audacity for her to ask such a ridiculous question :ohlord::ohlord:

@Reiko am I too harsh on Hodan? :snoop:Or is that she has mind-child
No you're not harsh, Hodan is a qabiliste who even hates people who currently resides in Muqidsho, this is her secretly telling the daroods to come back and take over Muqdisho.

But brain dead Muqdisho folks thinks she's painting a good picture about them.

This is like another episode of black mirror,

It's all mind games.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The problem with the Diaspora is that when they visit Somalia they realize how much they didn't learn from the country they came from.

Many Somalis back home are very creative with the limited resources they have. Her comment is a reflection of entitlement and a mentality the diaspora have to drop when they land in Somalia.

The scale she's mentioning costs more than wages paid to the clinic staff.

Anytime I go back home I do not ask such a question. There's asomali proverb "adoo fadhiya nin ha u kicin ". Basically you're in a such a destitute condition it's not cool to ask a question to a needy person

Anytime I go back home I do not ask such a question. There's asomali proverb "adoo fadhiya nin ha u kicin ".

I promised myself to stop thinking that way once I became fully aware of the hardwork required in Somalia.

Even if you're a Journeymen carpenter in North America, the moment you arrive and do carpentry in Somalia you realize how creative you have to become. Every solution to your problem in North America is a phone call and payment away.

Imagine doing carpentry in Somalia and being upset there are no Saw machines that have digital clocks on them.
:farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly you always post negative stuff about somalis wheres you patriotism?

Please refrain from blaming me adeer! I didn't start a civil war, blame your dad and uncles.

I'm a product of what our elders did.

I was very impressionable just like you folks but too many led made be very pessimistic about all things Somalia. In this way I'm never disappointed :rejoice::rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hodan is doing a good job promoting her country. I love her videos.

Xamar is far from the hopeless hellhole you portray to be and your just mad shes challenging the faux Western narrative about Somalia. 3.5 million people live there

Hodan does not do anything for what it appears from the unsuspecting eye. Ofc one must be paid. There's no such a thing as a free promotion.

In this trip she is sponsored by the airline company Ocean Airlines, Turkish airlines and while at the same time the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA paid her to advertise the unadvertisable in hopes more qurbo joogs come and open a business knowing full well that being in Xamar is playing Russian Roulette with your life. Xamar is very deceitful cause it is the most beautiful city of all of Somalia, nice beaches, sun paved roads and great masses of people roaming around but believe me you explosion is the great sport over there. It's the pastime of Xamar.

PLEASE PARTICULARLY WATCH AT THE 4:24 mark, this is what I mean the mind-child.

Was it necessary to burden that poor donkey. It is not intended for a Western food water with oversized body. Poor donkey probably never returned to duty from a broken back.
Did you not remember the last time you came for my Family Menace? Well we both know calling police from Columbus Ohio..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hodan if you're reading this, please lose the ditzy valley girl accent. You're almost 50 years old, stop trying to act like Paris Hilton, even Paris Hilton don't want to act like Paris Hilton.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I used to hate qabill and division but now fxck it

I'm helping my qabill and country puntland f*ck the south us and sland should leave the xoolo s in the south
Im a simple Nigga I don't give af about that qabil shit.ill help a fellow Somali regardless. Idgaf if they from puntland or somaliland.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hodan if you're reading this, please lose the ditzy valley girl accent. You're almost 50 years old, stop trying to act like Paris Hilton, even Paris Hilton don't want to act like Paris Hilton.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You do realize that she addressed me recently for asssessing her age and her behavior. At first her age was a state secret like North Korea but I made her declare her age. The only reason I went after her age is because in almost all her videos she says "we the youth". So does this mean late 40s are youth now. Who are we kidding. That is why I call her "mind-child". Waxey iska dhaadhicisay in ay la mid tahay the kids that are quarter her age. The woman refuse to call a 13 year old "eedo" :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Is xamar really that dangerous now? I thought it definently safer now. especially with the recent new presidency. Besides that last bombing I haven't heard of anything else.

Wait which cities are the least dangerous in Somalia. Bosaso?,hargeisa?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
RKelly.....What is your problem with Hodan? Do you have a crush on her? I mean, seriously you are very weird. Let me be quite before you start exploding and threatening you going to "Aassee" me with whatever you are going to "Aassee" me with. By the way, were you drunk when u made that statement?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
RKelly.....What is your problem with Hodan? Do you have a crush on her? I mean, seriously you are very weird. Let me be quite before you start exploding and threatening you going to "Aassee" me with whatever you are going to "Aassee" me with. By the way, were you drunk when u made that statement?

I mean I wouldn't mind having her as my concubine. At this point she brings me no substantial benefits, she's barren like the Sahel.

She does have a nice body and a decent face other that In our culture she's no use for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts