46 year-old mind-child Hodan Naleya goes 2 Russian Roulette Xamar. Clearly paid 2 advertise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hodan does not do anything for what it appears from the unsuspecting eye. Ofc one must be paid. There's no such a thing as a free promotion.

In this trip she is sponsored by the airline company Ocean Airlines, Turkish airlines and while at the same time the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA paid her to advertise the unadvertisable in hopes more qurbo joogs come and open a business knowing full well that being in Xamar is playing Russian Roulette with your life. Xamar is very deceitful cause it is the most beautiful city of all of Somalia, nice beaches, sun paved roads and great masses of people roaming around but believe me you explosion is the great sport over there. It's the pastime of Xamar.

PLEASE PARTICULARLY WATCH AT THE 4:24 mark, this is what I mean the mind-child.

Was it necessary to burden that poor donkey. It is not intended for a Western food water with oversized body. Poor donkey probably never returned to duty from a broken back.

Last edited:
Lol, more trash talk about Xamar from you (all qabil motivated), what a surprise.

Hodan works to help and improve her community both here in Canada and back home, Allahuma barik. What do you do? Spend your days on the internet trying to ruin the Somali name. Who is really a man-child here?

You are pathetic.:susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol, more trash talk about Xamar from you (all qabil motivated), what a surprise.

Hodan works to help and improve her community both here in Canada and back home, Allahuma barik. What do you do? Spend your days on the internet trying to ruin the Somali name. Who is really a man-child here?

You are pathetic.:susp:

Here is the delusional one. Believe I love Xamar more than you do but I'm not for fairytales just like SL things it is an independent country Xamar is not safe and is led by corrupt officials.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Here is the delusional one. Believe I love Xamar more than you do but I'm not for fairytales just like SL things it is an independent country Xamar is not safe and is led by corrupt officials.
I used to hate qabill and division but now fxck it

I'm helping my qabill and country puntland f*ck the south us and sland should leave the xoolo s in the south

You're funny. All you do on this forum is spend all your time collecting all the ceeb in the Somali community worldwide to put it on display for the rest of the world. Grow up.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're funny. All you do on this forum is spend all your time collecting all the ceeb in the Somali community worldwide to put it on display for the rest of the world. Grow up.

Actually I don't use the name " Somali" anymore I use Geeljires.

We need to display our xoolinimo in order to become civilized. I speak of the ills of our people

Actually I don't use the name " Somali" anymore I use Geeljires.

We need to display our xoolinimo in order to become civilized. I speak of the ills of our people
Clearly your good work is really helping the youth that visit this forum.
I used to hate qabill and division but now fxck it

I'm helping my qabill and country puntland f*ck the south us and sland should leave the xoolo s in the south

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing please watch the video from the 13 min mark and tell me this is not mind-child. This grown woman is asking " why don't you guys have the same weight measuring scale like we have in Canada " :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: Does she not know the difference between Somalia and Canada? One is a hell-hole and you must get by the least animaly ( not even humanely) possible :ohlord::ohlord:
The other difference is one is destroyed by her people ( Somalia) while the other is treated with love and care (Canada)

The audacity for her to ask such a ridiculous question :ohlord::ohlord:

@Reiko am I too harsh on Hodan? :snoop:Or is that she has mind-child

@embarassing please watch the video from the 13 min mark and tell me this is not mind-child. This grown woman is asking " why don't you guys have the same weight measuring scale like we have in Canada " :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: Does she not know the difference between Somalia and Canada? One is a hell-hole and you must get by the least animaly ( not even humanely) possible :ohlord::ohlord:
The other difference is one is destroyed by her people ( Somalia) while the other is treated with love and care (Canada)

Her mind has clearly gotten her further than most people on here i'm sure. She does what she can to help people, a good person. You're a hater.

:ohhh: She's not in the Ciyaal Kacaan generation from 1935 -1975.

She's born in 76, missed it by 1 year.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ending is me when i meet fellow clansmen :chrisfreshhah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:chrisfreshhah::deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::dead1: That was honestly sweet. Although she tried to distance herself from her own reer. Nothing wrong with showing love to your lineage :damn::damn:

But I'm not too shallow not to know she was expecting some dollars cause being fellow qabiil means isbaarato:cosbyhmm:

Good god. That’s what Mogadishu looks like :farmajoyaab:

Somalis need to stop embarrassing themselves with ‘x place is rising’ and ‘the Somalia tv never shows you’ tweets and videos while posting some dusty bungalows that resemble the slums of India. Other than that Turkish embassy, everything else should’ve been edited out.

It’s actually pathetic that a country’s capital city should look like that.:meleshame:

Are you not so taken back by such a preposterous question?

The problem with the Diaspora is that when they visit Somalia they realize how much they didn't learn from the country they came from.

Many Somalis back home are very creative with the limited resources they have. Her comment is a reflection of entitlement and a mentality the diaspora have to drop when they land in Somalia.

The scale she's mentioning costs more than wages paid to the clinic staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending