41 Somalilanders freed from the shackles in Libya by farmaajo administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is very true, hawiye will send soldiers to isaaq haday 'xaqiiqda' timaado, never listen to what people claim thru mouth, look at where they take their kids when their homeland is to dangerous or where their soldiers go. Hawiye feels more affinity with isaaq then they ever will with darod and I saw this from my own reer abti sxb, no joke either. He was in hargeisa for 1 year taking his kids to dugsi and shit and I was like why the hell are u going there when u can go just go to bosaso or garowe or galkayo which will welcome u as a somali and is pro somalia? no answer from him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know how hawiye thinks, you just need to ask 'probing' questions to bring out the 'qabyalad' in them, where-as isaaq is pretty much obvious they have a clear inferiority complex towards darod, you hear it everyday on the news, their honest people at least but hawiye is a little bit more trickier and probing questions are required to bring it all on the table. Like questions wud u like to move the capital to garowe or kismayo or baydhabo and wud u still be 'centralist'. Stuff like that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah you don't spare any criticism of PL, but you know this tahrib shit is 90% hawiye/isaaq at least admit that part. Look at the older batch of tahrib coming to hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending