41 Somalilanders freed from the shackles in Libya by farmaajo administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 Khatlanders who ran away from poverty in Khatland only to meet another poverty in Libya got released from prison and shackles by Somalia government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Puntland figures are as usual low, most of the niggas in libya are isaaq and hawiye as this surely proves it @TheMadMullah . They always add PL to everything but not a single plane came to PL to drop off any puntite.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah as far I am concerned there was no puntlanders there untill evidence is provided. This only shows me their all hargeisa and mogadishu only, there was no puntlander to pick up because there was none out there and I know you were typing furiously away to find puntlanders in the plane and you couldn't and were HUMBLED by GAAS.

I don't mind u critcize on this. No level 1 hospital in PL because that is a fair cricitism. In comparison to mogadishu we look very backwards.

Last edited:
Are u sure of those statistics? 12 is quite high
puntites migrate the least.
IMG_2331.JPG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
puntites migrate the least. View attachment 58949

The only people who migrate in PL are from Galkayo and I suspect it's because they get this information from their 'sacad neighbors'. The bulk of refugees around the world today are hawiye and isaaq. 90% at least and the plane load from Libya demonstrates that further. I seen a video of a somaliland refugee in bosaso sent back to burco by puntite border control.

The only people who migrate in PL are from Galkayo and I suspect it's because they get this information from their 'sacad neighbors'. The bulk of refugees around the world today are hawiye and isaaq. 90% at least and the plane load from Libya demonstrates that further. I seen a video of a somaliland refugee in bosaso sent back to burco by puntite border control.
Burco along with beledweyne have the highest rates of tahribs, most females tahrib from burco as well.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is why I am lethal and deadly towards aborigines, because I am half aborigine, I know how they think waryaa and I know how to handle them. I grew up around them and have heard their 'cries' constantly and their anger constant at 'puntland', they have this inferiority complex towards puntites is the only way I can explain it. It's like how african americans have this inferiority complex towards white people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trust me Hawiye n Isaaq love each other deep down. When my hawiye side family were sending dhaqan-celis for their kids, they couldn't send to muqdisho, they send them to hargeisa and I was like why don't you go to PL, they don't even see PL as somali at all, it's like a foreign place to them. They go to hargeisa who they share kinship with. Where people send their kids tells you enough where their 'heart lies' and the sad thing is I was like that nigga in hargeisa hates somalia why you going there and they wouldn't care to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts