400 young men from Baladweyne recruited for abroad military training

400 Young Hawadle guys from different cities and jufoos are getting registered in Baladweyne to be send to Abroad like Egypt. UDP source have recent told me "Hawadle before and After macawisleey are different wax walbe miiskeey idiin saaran yihiin" hada waxaan isleeyahay ar ma dalkeey nagu xoreyn rabaan markeey hiiraan arkeen
🤣🤣

Nothing special. 3000 hiraab/mursade young men were conscripted since august to be sent training to Egypt including a relative of mine.

Unukaa leh SNA.
Hassan Dameer the second coming of HAG messiah is serious about implementing HAG policies.
Onwards and upwards

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Begging Gaajo Egypt whose troops themselves are paid by USA and Emirate. Atleast Qatar were billionaires :mjkkk:

roughly 3,000 hutu soilders to be trained by the masari's. combine that with hawiye (specifically hiraab) making up a good 60% of the regualar SNA and a good portion of haramcad, danab and gogor, hawiye are basically the military and political force of Somalia. i remember certain comparing us to blacks. since when did AA'S control America politically,military and economically :pachah1:

World

VIP
roughly 3,000 hutu soilders to be trained by the masari's. combine that with hawiye (specifically hiraab) making up a good 60% of the regualar SNA and a good portion of haramcad, danab and gogor, hawiye are basically the military and political force of Somalia. i remember certain comparing us to blacks. since when did AA'S control America politically,military and economically :pachah1:
Somalia isn’t a nation anymore. This isn’t pre 1991. Each federal state has their own army, foreign policy, police, intelligence, economy. No point celebrating constituting the majority of SNA when we’re a balkanised nation and those police and military will never step foot in Puntland for example but only Hiirshabelle, Xamar and Galmudug.

Somalia isn’t a nation anymore. This isn’t pre 1991. Each federal state has their own army, foreign policy, police, intelligence. No point celebrating constituting the majority of SNA when we’re a balkanised nation and those police and military will never step foot in Puntland for example but only Hiirshabelle, Xamar and Galmudug.
Puntland or Jubbaland was never my business sxb. As long as they don't become more powerful than me than i don't pay them any mind. Being majority of SNA or dominating the capital as well as the political scene is something to celebrate as most development, IC money, weapons etc all come through me and everyone else gets whats left. Regardless if somalia is a nation or federal, we get the biggest piece of the pie

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland or Jubbaland was never my business sxb. As long as they don't become more powerful than me than i don't pay them any mind. Being majority of SNA or dominating the capital as well as the political scene is something to celebrate as most development, IC money, weapons etc all come through me and everyone else gets whats left. Regardless if somalia is a nation or federal, we get the biggest piece of the pie
Egypt is building a new city from the group and you guys arguing my tuulo is better than yours shame on you guys

World

VIP
I wouldn’t even label it SNA but the Mudulood army. The benefit of dominating SNA would mean you have power across the Somali nation but since each state has their own army then there isn’t really any benefit, it’s just one of many different armies operating in Somalia. Likewise dominating the capital doesn’t mean much as each federal state has their own capital. And dominating political scene doesn’t have much meaning since the FGS don’t have power outside Hawiye lands, FGS can be against UAE but Puntland can have good relations with them.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Somalia should reach minimum 50k troops ASAP.
The italian would have never defeated me until he used us connon fodders
05E105BD-60C2-4FE5-B472-0D441EC475A0.jpeg

Regular SNA is all Hawiye, rx and Madow make good portion too.
The italian would have never defeated me until he used us connon fodders
View attachment 246301
You guys worked with Italians against dervish though.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

We fought the Italian 9 years until he used somali irregular soldiers they never conquer us it was siyadka and dervish who also try to conquer us we fought him for 21 years and defeat him learn the history before u talk about

World

VIP

mjs were a significant part of dervish and had top positions, eyl was the main port of dervish and had forts built there this is because they welcomed him

mjs were a significant part of dervish and had top positions, eyl was the main port of dervish and had forts built there this is because they welcomed him
Dervish moved to nugaal as part of deal what they ended up doing is massacring the locals. They threw odeys off eyl cliff

Trending

Latest posts