40% of Palestinian children in Israeli custody are raped, and almost 100% are tortured.

Life Inside Gaza After Nearly 2 Weeks of Bombings

Surely this documentary was shot before they started bombing Gaza again a few days ago

I don't really have any opinion on the veracity of the other sources on here but I do not think we should trust Vice news.

I am not making any comment on the other stuff. But CNN, Vice News, Al Jazeera, BBC, RT- I think they are all controlled by the same people, that they shouldn't be trusted and that they are liable to even fake the news. The people who show up on those outlets who are interviewed could very likely be actors.

As far as the Zionist state, of course the Zionist state has no right to exist- I'm not really talking about the Palestine-Zionist thing, I'm talking specifically about Vice news. They are sinister.

I don't really have any opinion on the veracity of the other sources on here but I do not think we should trust Vice news.

I am not making any comment on the other stuff. But CNN, Vice News, Al Jazeera, BBC, RT- I think they are all controlled by the same people, that they shouldn't be trusted and that they are liable to even fake the news. The people who show up on those outlets who are interviewed could very likely be actors.

As far as the Zionist state, of course the Zionist state has no right to exist- I'm not really talking about the Palestine-Zionist thing, I'm talking specifically about Vice news. They are sinister.
You come into a thread about Israeli crimes against Palestinians to discredit the source? What is the point of your post except to try and undermine the plight of Palestinians (and all Muslims as usual except your gulf slave kings). You are a deranged character and no one cares about what you have to say on anything.

You come into a thread about Israeli crimes against Palestinians to discredit the source? What is the point of your post except to try and undermine the plight of Palestinians (and all Muslims as usual except your gulf slave kings). You are a deranged character and no one cares about what you have to say on anything.

Hush. I discredit Vice news. Quit pretending like Al Jazeera and their intersectional feminism is going to bring down the Zionists. You really think Vice news is fighting the power? I wasn't born yesterday.

If people really want white liberals to come save them, maybe they should let their wives have boyfriends. I don't care what anyone tells me. Over my dead body am I embracing the Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour stuff.

images

"that'll show the yahud!"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

So everything we see on these videos are actors?

for those who believe the television narrative and think Iran is the biggest enemy of the West, I have a question:

how many "Israelis" has Iran killed and how many Sunnis have they killed?

"death to America" but all they kill is Sunni Muslims.

the US has been about to invade Iran "any minute now" since 1979 and it mysteriously never happens. they fight the Shia with words and they fight Sunnis with bombs.

@AMusee

1_202833_1_5.jpeg

so they're fighting the West by doing a Freemason handshake with George Bush?

the media is lying to you. that is why you see outlets like Vice supporting Iran but you don't see them supporting Afghanistan.

So everything we see on these videos are actors?
Omar is a low tier bot here to push gulf slave king propaganda it is clear as day. all he will do is attack muslims and anything that benefits muslims. Just like his gulf slave kings though he always fails.

Trending