4 Somali Day cares shut down and after reading the center's name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I can see more Abdi Johnson's in the making ...

One of the idiots named his Center " Ummah".

I mean if you are gonna be a thieve why drag the religion in the dirt?

On top of that these owners are parents. Their kids are send to dugsi every weekend. This is suppose to be their time off from studying. Micna mey lahaan laheyn if their parents were of anything close to a righteous parents. Can you imagine the thought going through that child's mind today. Seeing the FBI raiding his family home and then hearing that his parents are tuugs.here he was being forced to be religious but the same people forcing him are themselves unislamic.

With such an occurance in our community, don't forget the abuse of the home healthcare scheme, that we will see more kids like Abdijohn who will radical anti-Islam. These kids are not kids who have had their early childhood in Somalia where dhaqan has been ingrained in their mind instead we now have North American born and raised who have been told to question everything and to rebel. I Am sorry but we will have more kuffars due to these parent's corrupt ways.

http://m.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/329988761.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so embarrassing walaahi! This has been happening for so long now. Ilaahey maka cabsanayaa dadkaan. What is the point of taking children to daycare if the mother(s) is going to be with them (most of them stay with their children) I just don't understand that.

menace

VIP
This is so embarrassing walaahi! This has been happening for so long now. Ilaahey maka cabsanayaa dadkaan. What is the point of taking children to daycare if the mother(s) is going to be with them (most of them stay with their children) I just don't understand that.

How about naming the childcare center " ummah " and also wearing a jilbaab when she gets raided front of news cameras ...then we have the audacity to be bewildered what led Abdijohn to rebel :comeon::camby:

How about naming the childcare center " ummah " and also wearing a jilbaab when she gets raided front of news cameras ...then we have the audacity to be bewildered what led Abdijohn to rebel :comeon::camby:
Wow naming the daycare ummah is crazy. They should've at least come up with other name. Inay dadka (government) dhacaan lay rabaan dadkaan wax kale may u furan child centers in every corner. Lakiin waa laga soo matajinaa lacagtay xaraanta ku qaateen inshaa Allah.

menace

VIP
Wow naming the daycare ummah is crazy. They should've at least come up with other name. Inay dadka (government) dhacaan lay rabaan dadkaan wax kale may u furan child centers in every corner. Lakiin waa laga soo matajinaa lacagtay xaraanta ku qaateen inshaa Allah.

The government has seriously turned their eyes on these tuugs.

Guess what ? Reera ayaa dumaya as we speak. These owners have homes in affluent neighborhoods like Cool Rapids. Certainly that $800k house will be confiscated. That latest Mercedes that they use to park right front of Karmel Mall will be reclaimed by the dealership after couple payments are missed. Lastly, I assure you one of the household members will go to prison for at least 6 years. Bal maxey faa'ideen

The government has seriously turned their eyes on these tuugs.

Guess what ? Reera ayaa dumaya as we speak. These owners have homes in affluent neighborhoods like Cool Rapids. Certainly that $800k house will be confiscated. That latest Mercedes that they use to park right front of Karmel Mall will be reclaimed by the dealership after couple payments are missed. Lastly, I assure you one of the household members will go to prison for at least 6 years. Bal maxey faa'ideen
They think inay wax faa'iideen but they didn't. Wax igu daran ceebta ay somalida ceebeeyeen. We r in the news almost every week so sick and tired of what these people are doing. The gaalo will think we are all thieves since these kind of people are deceiving the system.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
i arka, waxaana ku xigta i qariyaa!

That's why I don't consider any business involving in sending the government a bill for services provided as clean and honest business- Day cares, home cares, medical transportation, language translation are all filled with fraudulent practices.

Better stick with ordinary business where goods and services are exchanged right there and then.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"The community has to understand that you cannot steal taxpayers’ money and get away with it" :snoop:

Yeah shame they don't say that to Wall Street and big businesses who steal tax payers money in the millions. I fucking hate these cadaan people sometimes.

menace

VIP
This was quoted from a Somali community leader in the article

That's the caado qaate mr MJ Jamal..this guy has no limits ...he even labelled all the mosques in MN a gardheeerre recruitment ground ...he has even appeared on fox

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
One of the owners of the closed down daycare center belongs to Abdirizak Bihi's brother.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

lol, i was just going to self-qarxis but
:dead::dead:
funny, sad shit. may allah protect them from these gaals

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Abdirizak Bihi's underaged nephew was recruited by Al Shabaab operatives and was later killed by them when he tried to leave/escape. You can't compare him to Omar Jamal.:comeon:
What happened to his nephew doesn't mean he can go and accuse the mosques and Muslim organizations of breeding terrorism especially after they were cleared of any wrongdoing (there was article about this, can't seem to find it though)

menace

VIP
What happened to his nephew doesn't mean he can go and accuse the mosques and Muslim organizations of breeding terrorism especially after they were cleared of any wrongdoing (there was article about this, can't seem to find it though)

This guy came into the game after his nephew was taken away as opposed to the Munaafaq Omar Jamal but then this guy acquired a taste for slandering and fabrication of people and Islam to the media

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Somalis wanted to bury their heads in the sand and pretend like no Somali was involved in the recruitment process. They vilified Bihi and his family and tried to turn the whole city against them BEFORE he accused the mosque of being involved but it has since been proven that Somalis associated with the mosque were involved in recruiting people to join Al Shaytan. Bihi gets a pass in my book and can not be compared to Omar Jamal, a known criminal and junkie who will say anything for the cameras. Part of the problem is that any time a story involving Somalis breaks in MN, news agencies reach out to Jamal for comment knowing full well he'll say some inflammatory shit. He has a personal relationship with several journalists in the Twin Cities.:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending