4 New Political Parties in Puntland Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

IMG_6150.jpg

I hope it's not going to be clan oriented political parties like SL because that will not be a progressive.

I'm planning to open Puntland democrats Party in the near future.

We need roads not parties.
:snoop:
No sxb for now we need political parties as much as we need roads, simply because political party system will bring checks and balances.

As you now there is nothing like opposition and that lead to high level of corruption since gaas can bribe his way to everything.

Another reason we need political party is so that we can move from this clan based system that been a burden to the economy, puntland should not be having more than 10 cabinet positions but because of clanism in order to convince others we ended up with 60+ cabinets, even china doesn't have that.

No sxb for now we need political parties as much as we need roads, simply because political party system will bring checks and balances.

As you now there is nothing like opposition and that lead to high level of corruption since gaas can bribe his way to everything.

Another reason we need political party is so that we can move from this clan based system that been a burden to the economy, puntland should not be having more than 10 cabinet positions but because of clanism in order to convince others we ended up with 60+ cabinets, even china doesn't have that.

Forget the old farts, just grab shovels, a grader, escavator and backhoe and start developing without anyone's permission. By the time the finish bickering you'll have an industrial park build and leased out.

Last edited:
What will it be based on?
Don't say anti Bantu
:farmajoyaab:
Somalia first will be the policy, but before I come to that I have to say PL first then once we bring tangible changes with that policy we proceed to national level by telling guys look it worked in PL and it can also work in Somalia.

Because I know if i begin on national stage it will be hard to push that idea.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
But Puntland is only Darood is not like the president the president or minister will be anything else. Somaliland despite being an Isaaq majority has to deal with Ciise Dir Gadabuursi & Samarron to the west where Djibouti interferes whenever there's local elections in Zeila funding campaigns for Ciise politicians. then the Isaaq sub clans who dont trust one another but loyal when attacked by an outside enemy then you have the Darood subclans to the east who need to be compensated to ensure their loyalty like this administration have done where the Speaker is Las Anod / MoD is from Badhan / Interior is Las Anod and handfull of others. Increasing the budget for those local authorities to do stuff.

I wish Puntland well and would like them to sit down with Somaliland to finally accept each other and work together to create a political economic union like the EU where they both recognise each others borders SL w/5 regions as of 1885 - 1960 / 1991 - plus encourage commerce between the two with free trade & freedom of movement on top of military cooperation

Gambar

VIP
But Puntland is only Darood is not like the president the president or minister will be anything else. Somaliland despite being an Isaaq majority has to deal with Ciise Dir Gadabuursi & Samarron to the west where Djibouti interferes whenever there's local elections in Zeila funding campaigns for Ciise politicians. then the Isaaq sub clans who dont trust one another but loyal when attacked by an outside enemy then you have the Darood subclans to the east who need to be compensated to ensure their loyalty like this administration have done where the Speaker is Las Anod / MoD is from Badhan / Interior is Las Anod and handfull of others. Increasing the budget for those local authorities to do stuff.

I wish Puntland well and would like them to sit down with Somaliland to finally accept each other and work together to create a political economic union like the EU where they both recognise each others borders SL w/5 regions as of 1885 - 1960 / 1991 - plus encourage commerce between the two with free trade & freedom of movement on top of military cooperation
That wouldn't happen because Somaliland won't let go of its colonial borders. Somaliland needs to deal with its internal issues such as the clans who don't want to be part of Somaliland. Of course peace and cooperation is in the best interest of both regions.

waraabe

Your superior
That wouldn't happen because Somaliland won't let go of its colonial borders. Somaliland needs to deal with its internal issues such as the clans who don't want to be part of Somaliland. Of course peace and cooperation is in the best interest of both regions.

The best solution is Somaliland gives up darod region to Somalia and Somalia recognises Somaliland, after that a nice big wall will do
. Best solution for both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts