4 FAR 2 LONG I URGED YOU FOLKS 2 UNITE:OROMOS now qabiil infiltrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate the Oromos could take over the North, the same way the jews took over palestine.

The jews in the 40-60s were moving in, buying land, speaking arabic, farming and completely took over.

Ask any Oromo about the land of Somalis and they'll tell you it was their ancestral land.

SL's ictiraaf plans will accelerate the take over, since the plan includes doing whatever pleases Ethiopia, as their brotherly nation in hopes of recognition and a boost to their economy.

You're fearful.

In Puntland, it is difficult for an Oromo to even get into a building yet alone buy land.

Once Puntland gets Biometric Identification backed by Abtiris the entire Ethiopian invasion will be handled by buses sending people back home if they are a threat to the region.

Somalis have difficulty buying land in other qabil gobols, what makes you think an Oromo can waltz in and buy land in Somalia?

The entire Oromo thing is a last ditch effort for Somalis to find a common enemy. It won't unite us, we need to love our land more then Ethiopians love theirs.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You're fearful.

In Puntland, it is difficult for an Oromo to even get into a building yet alone buy land.

Once Puntland gets Biometric Identification backed by Abtiris the entire Ethiopian invasion will be handled by buses sending people back home if they are a threat to the region.

Somalis have difficulty buying land in other qabil gobols, what makes you think an Oromo can waltz in and buy land in Somalia?

The entire Oromo thing is a last ditch effort for Somalis to find a common enemy. It won't unite us, we need to love our land more then Ethiopians love theirs.
We need to do this we need to that blablabla f*ck outta here you bigot

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Mashalah they are sooo cute, i wouldnt had noticed when you didnt start about oromos
Imo they are more somali than us diaspora somalis tbh

If they are muslim whats the issue

I mean dont we all live in another country? :manny: Somalis are so hypocrite :childplease:

Where is the @South Cushitic kid ask them where are the remaining South Cushites:kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
As long as they're law abiding citizens then I don't really care tbh. You guys should stop using small miskeen kids born in Somalia as your propaganda. :zhqjlmx:

But I agree that they shouldn't claim to be Somali and should be proud of their origins.

BANTU

+op MVLI
It's almost as if the anti-Oromo, anti- Bantu crew don't know the FGS is lobbying for open borders and freedom of movement (legal movement) in East Africa/IGAD :ftw9nwa:

The entire region is moving towards Muslim Vs Kufar's, away from the clannish ethnic federal BS in the next few decades.

It's interesting when that sick individual full of qabyaalad was trying to encourage these little children to say bad stuff in Oromo and they repeatedly refused, while in Burco much older kids came on cam to berate their fellow Somali's in shameful ways.

It's the mercy of Allah that he hasn't already destroyed us as a people after the fertile/strategic and sizeable land with perfect location he has bestowed us with and how we are using it.

Even those in the diaspora are as sick as that individual, perhaps the greater plan is to replace us with them gradually, since our own people are fleeing in tahriib preferring to be slaves to Libyan's even after their mission has failed rather then return to their homeland.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Their just kids trying to fit in. They must've grown up in Somalia.

Oromos ain't half as bad as some of our other neighbours.

Most Oromo's are proud people and the stories you hear about them infiltrating Somali clans was when some groups living in the border had to do so for survival.

Also we need to increase our GDP and the best way is by increasing the population.

Our ancestors were never fixated about borders in the past since we went anywhere we wanted in the Horn.

Now that Cadaans have drawn some for us; we're suddenly obsessed with them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Very good news let them assimilate en masse and run the place I rather live next to a cool Oromo dude than a malicious hateful you know who:trumpsmirk:

Their just kids trying to fit in. They must've grown up in Somalia.

Oromos ain't half as bad as some of our other neighbours.

Most Oromo's are proud people and the stories you hear about them infiltrating Somali clans was when some groups living in the border had to do so for survival.

Also we need to increase our GDP and the best way is by increasing the population.

Our ancestors were never fixated about borders in the past since we went anywhere we wanted in the Horn.

Now that Cadaans have drawn some for us; we're suddenly obsessed with them.

hard to agree when you say they aint half bad, when you hear the horror's they inflict on somalis in their regions. besides that well said.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
hard to agree when you say they aint half bad, when you hear the horror's they inflict on somalis in their regions. besides that well said.

That's propaganda promoted by TPLF.

Oromo's in general are herbivores.

If it wasn't Tigray orchestrating the recent attacks from the shadows in order to distract the Oromo protestors then you would rarely see us have this long drawn out conflict with them.

That's propaganda promoted by TPLF.

Oromo's in general are herbivores.

If it wasn't Tigray orchestrating the recent attacks from the shadows in order to distract the Oromo protestors then you would rarely see us have this long drawn out conflict with them.

i see... still tho we shouldn't keep our guard down.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think we should merge countries with all Muslim Oromo and Afar. We will assimilate them and balloon are population to 60+ million. We will be the kings of the horn.
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending