4 FAR 2 LONG I URGED YOU FOLKS 2 UNITE:OROMOS now qabiil infiltrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

For the past 20 years they've been giving birth in Northern Somalia and now they live came of age and claiming that to be Somali qabiils

Abtiris is the blockchain of Identity for Somalis.

Qabil fraud will rise as Somalia becomes stable.

Biometric DNA will most likely be adopted in Somalia. It cuts costs, increases security and helps law enforcement identify people from Ethiopia efficiently.

At this rate the Oromos could take over the North, the same way the jews took over palestine.

The jews in the 40-60s were moving in, buying land, speaking arabic, farming and completely took over.

Ask any Oromo about the land of Somalis and they'll tell you it was their ancestral land.

SL's ictiraaf plans will accelerate the take over, since the plan includes doing whatever pleases Ethiopia, as their brotherly nation in hopes of recognition and a boost to their economy.

At this rate the Oromos could take over the North, the same way the jews took over palestine.

The jews in the 40-60s were moving in, buying land, speaking arabic, farming and completely took over.

Ask any Oromo about the land of Somalis and they'll tell you it was their ancestral land.

SL's ictiraaf plans will accelerate the take over, since the plan includes doing whatever pleases Ethiopia, as their brotherly nation in hopes of recognition and a boost to their economy.

I'd be fine with that

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The kids are cute but this is scary. We should assimilate them. The Oromo threat is real and I think fighting back through assimilation is the way to go. It will expand our land too. We can take back Dire Dhaba if we do it right.

Mashalah they are sooo cute, i wouldnt had noticed when you didnt start about oromos
Imo they are more somali than us diaspora somalis tbh

If they are muslim whats the issue

I mean dont we all live in another country? :manny: Somalis are so hypocrite :childplease:

Finally lmao

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
They are very similar but its sad they have to fabricate clan ties.
People should be proud of their roots.

Mashalah they are sooo cute, i wouldnt had noticed when you didnt start about oromos
Imo they are more somali than us diaspora somalis tbh

If they are muslim whats the issue

I mean dont we all live in another country? :manny: Somalis are so hypocrite :childplease:

Its Haram to lie about your lineage if anything these Oromos are Hypocrites.
They are not more Somali than the Somalis in the diaspora wtf are you on :mindblown:

Somalis are hypocrites kulaha.. Go educate yourself before you write that filth you call a paragraph :camby:

Its Haram to lie about your lineage if anything these Oromos are Hypocrites.
They are not more Somali than the Somalis in the diaspora wtf are you on :mindblown:

Somalis are hypocrites kulaha.. Go educate yourself before you write that filth you call a paragraph :camby:

They speak better somali than most from the diaspora
Also they actually lived longer in their life in somalia than diaspora kids

Qabil = dead soon inshallah

They speak better somali than most from the diaspora
Also they actually lived longer in their life in somalia than diaspora kids

Qabil = dead soon inshallah

Hmm I regret speaking in a harsh tone with you. Forgive me I didn't realize you were one of those accepting SJWs :cosbyhmm:

Abaayo Macaan I have one request for you, can you please marry an ajnabi and end your Somali lineage please. It's for the best I promise, your type will have a negative impact on Somalia in the near future :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts