3rd largest city after Mogadishu and Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I measured it if you include Balbala maybe you could take third place but Jigjiga is significantly larger than both.View attachment 127169
View attachment 127170
Garissa might be bigger in terms of size since a huge chunk of Djibouti C is military bases
1592609296993.jpeg

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Am I the only one that noticed Garissa is really very wierd, all the city is mess, some sections are empty while other sections like shanty town.

Btw why you hide Burco's size?
I thought I posted it earlier my bad this is a quick measurement east of the airport is missing but a similiar sized piece is added to the northern portion of the city.
0F8D6138-E06A-45B2-A2EA-1370AE1BDBC5.jpeg

Garissa JigJiga and even Djbouti are multiclan and multi ethnic cities
Majority of Jigjiga is Jidwaq by quite alot dont let salty habar awals on here tell you Djibouti or Jigjiga is shared. Garissa is a different story its the purest city of its size by a wide margin.

I thought I posted it earlier my bad this is a quick measurement east of the airport is missing but a similiar sized piece is added to the northern portion of the city.
View attachment 127192

Majority of Jigjiga is Jidwaq by quite alot dont let salty habar awals on here tell you Djibouti or Jigjiga is shared. Garissa is a different story its the purest city of its size by a wide margin.

Xaafadda Kandahaar is missing in your map

Kandahaar
Inhq7Zh.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Kismaayo should be number 1 bro @Removed

:noneck:
Too much chaos in Jubbaland at this point I would rather build up another port city. Keep in mind Kismayo or even Berbera is the size of Camden london or Santa Monica.

Xaafadda Kandahaar is missing in your map

Kandahaar
Inhq7Zh.jpg
There is a billion of those little neighboring towns for every city look how far they are apart you cant even get there except by the highway.
C5885167-765B-4DB9-8DDA-B5136AED30FE.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
interesting, my harti boys every time they go back home either land in hargeisa or go from bosaso/lascanood to hargeisa/burco via car. Its like a lot of HA come to djibouti
Not Anymore!! you are talking about early 2000.
Now you can fly from daily Washington DC in Ethiopian airline to Garowe via Addis ababa or Dubai UAE to Bosasso three times a week or Bosasso to Jabuti daily Jabuti airline.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Too much chaos in Jubbaland at this point I would rather build up another port city. Keep in mind Kismayo or even Berbera is the size of Camden london or Santa Monica.

There is a billion of those little neighboring towns for every city look how far they are apart you cant even get there except by the highway.
View attachment 127196

Middle Jubba would be the perfect location.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
View attachment 127192

Jigjiga is 80% is Jidwaq and Geri. Others 20% are Government works like 10% DDS Somalis and 10% are Amahara/ormo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending