3rd largest city after Mogadishu and Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Burco is much larger than Bosaso, not even close.
No evidence what so ever,
Burco is HJ and HY no body else live there. Where as Bosasso is international city so many different people. Bosasso is port city and has international airport daily and weekly flights from Dubai UAE and Jabuti and many other cities.
Burco doesn't have international airport.

No evidence what so ever,
Burco is HJ and HY no body else live there. Where as Bosasso is international city so many different people. Bosasso is port city and has international airport daily and weekly flights from Dubai UAE and Jabuti and many other cities.
Burco doesn't have international airport.

Burco is huge and modern
UbeZkOl.jpg

HdT6PnX.jpg

o1CvCEU.jpg

Pu4jkNC.jpg

Jd6ExUG.jpg

Jp0oNik.jpg

84CwLtq.jpg

rJFJUXv.jpg

amboli

DIR POWER
I have said on many occasions that my reer abti is isaaq. It is literally my family.

Try again

interesting, my harti boys every time they go back home either land in hargeisa or go from bosaso/lascanood to hargeisa/burco via car. Its like a lot of HA come to djibouti

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
During my short stay in the city, almost everyone in the part of the city i was staying in was literally related to me. I have never met so many relatives in my life.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ceerigaabo/Gebilay is about the same size as Qardho there is a trend of Somalilanders pretending their cities are bigger then they are.
Close to half of what you measured for Garissa is open space:dead:
You fell for it this is the eastern portion that looks empty :trumpsmirk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do yourself a favor and claim Dire Dhabe its around the same size:zhqjlmx:

Ceerigaabo/Gebilay is about the same size as Qardho there is a trend of Somalilanders pretending their cities are bigger then they are.

You fell for it this is the eastern portion that looks empty :trumpsmirk:
do yourself a favor and claim Dire Dhabe its around the same size:zhqjlmx:

Garissa is actually no larger than in the red circle. Why are you overestimating and posting huge open space without settlements

Garissa is in the red circle
KnWtblY.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Garissa is actually no larger than in the red circle. Why are you overestimating and posting huge open space without settlements

Garissa is in the red circle
KnWtblY.jpg
I clearly just answered that point, its not coming a third time. why did you cut off after Garissa university? also who is talking about population?
C37B2E98-D665-472C-9F8E-BCC699DD5E34.jpeg

also I used the same standards on Burco what would happen if i cut off all the empty space east until the airport?!
1E9142CF-C0C6-489F-BE7E-3472DFACD25A.jpeg

I clearly just answered that point, its not coming a third time. why did you cut off after Garissa university? also who is talking about population?
View attachment 127186
also I used the same standards on Burco what would happen if i cut off all the empty space east until the airport?!
View attachment 127187

Am I the only one that noticed Garissa is really very wierd, all the city is mess, some sections are empty while other sections like shanty town.

Btw why you hide Burco's size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending