3rd generation somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If it wasn't for the blonde hair I though the mother was the half Somali. Don't need to point out why

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wouldn't look out of place in Buuhoodle.
FFA85E50-7E03-4DCD-AC31-88BABDAD7A19.png

Doesn’t matter if the dad is Somali means the kid has to believe in tribalism. We need a new tribe-less society with higher I.Q who believe their county and ethnicity is more important and valuable than the clan kinship. For the sake of our survival and the future of our country, we should adopt a new matriarchal system and welcome these smart children with open arms. The old system is broke and decaying, they are the salvation.

Apollo

VIP
Doesn’t matter if the dad is Somali means the kid has to believe in tribalism. We need a new tribe-less society with higher I.Q who believe their county and ethnicity is more important and valuable than the clan kinship. For the sake of our survival and the future of our country, we should adopt a new matriarchal system and welcome these smart children with open arms. The old system is broke and decaying, they are the salvation.

The tribal system has been updated to match the 21st century of multiculturalism.

Somali father + Cushitic (Horn of Africa) or Somali mother = member of a tribe.

Somali father + foreign wife = loss of membership to tribe.

:hmm:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Mashallah :salute:
His somali father died some years ago aun to the mujahid that fully assimilated his children into swedish society :lolbron:
E5A60A5D-7B97-44FE-9703-E1E226109900.jpeg

motha or father side both are half somalis and full somalis if they choose to be.somali backwardness neva cease to amaze me in calling that you could be somali only from the father side and specially when you need a more civilized and educated youth or anyone that can contribute to the well being of the nation.
its such mindless segregated talk that puts off lot people.

anyway these children will pass as white and thats where they end up,you dont have to figure out how 3rd generation turns out when you already see the 2nd one. they will only show up if somalia becomes like nairobi or dubai.

*PS these r 2nd generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending