39 detained somali criminals deported from the US |

To be honest, them being deported is a mercy for them. When i see farahs and xaliimos, drunk in the street, peeing on themselves, i always pray they get deported so that they can go to Somalia and have a purpose.

Purpose of : Feeding their hunger in ruff Somalia.
Nobody wants to give up McDonald’s and free 1 day amazon delivery Basra

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Inaa haarti....i like Ayaan for her not her qabil.

I dont even like her gaaloniimo
5560.jpg

I am not 46. I am not even 40 yet. Nayaa... get your dhulbahante naaso out here, i am slappin em'

Heard in the gossip circle that you were online with fake boobs in 1998. Back then I had no freaking clue what internet meant. Say you were 30. You are easily past menopause and retired in some senior housing for crying out loud.

Eeyaahee, sanbuuco, meel naga fariiso dee abeeso yahay gabowday.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Heard in the gossip circle that you were online with fake boobs in 1998. Back then I had no freaking clue what internet meant. Say you were 30. You are easily past menopause and retired in some senior housing for crying out loud.

Eeyaahee, sanbuuco, meel naga fariiso dee abeeso yahay gabowday.

My naaaso's are itching

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Shame, that they lived in the land of opportunity , had privelages , opportunities and so many life changing chances than the many unfortunate souls perishing at the sea , instead they're returned to us with handcuffs and shackles the least of all our problems don't you think , Somalia needs pioneers qualified with something or certain skill
a disappointment that's all I got to say .

Trending

Latest posts